Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
SungMin Oppa Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CRIE.nannako

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:11 pm



ROFL the punk next to Ki Bum xDD
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:17 pm


~Jdene~

"You are my all my everything"
"Cause you'll always be my all my everything"


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~Mahal Kita heart ~

Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:57 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> ooooooooooooohh la la
SUNGMIN PICS! Cutie! 4laugh

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:04 am


is anyone here a member of the Super Junior LiveJournal community? If you are, have you read the one about Sungmin's new hair? 'Cause i have not seen it yet and er.. the site's in Korean and the comp I'm using now, well downloading the Korean font will require some unknown disk.. I want to see it.

peachy keem

Timid Tree

10,800 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Frozen Solid 200

Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:08 am


OMG, all those pics are so cute!! heart

@rhapsodess: I like your dbsk "dorky" pic in your siggy, it's so cute. ^^

@Paris: Mainly in a picture I would see, and to find SungMin, I'd look for Ki Bum, I'll put up the pictuer a little later, like during lunch or whatever.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:24 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> @rhapsodess-
=o! He has anew hairstyle!
ahhhhhhhhh! I have go to see it!
waaa! And sorry, I can`t do of any help.
D:

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:59 am


Look in their thread that's title like, "Their new hairstyles"
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:45 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> Uhh...you`re kind of late since I aw that already.
>___-;;
I posted on Nov.22 and I saw that thread yesterday.
D: But yeah...SungMinnie and his odd
hairstyle! DDD:<

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:57 am


I meant to direct it at rhapsodess, but I guess I forgot to put it on the last post. >.<
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:47 pm


~Geraldine Aka Jdene~

"yura yura to yuganda sora e
kimi no moto e tonde yuke"

"konna ni mo chikazu ni kanjiteru
futatsu no omoi"


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~Pinay Ako~ heart

Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew


Taylor Mercury

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:17 pm


I'm still undecided on the new hair, but he does look absolutely adorable! :33
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:47 pm


Redeim
I meant to direct it at rhapsodess, but I guess I forgot to put it on the last post. >.<

「 K O K O 」

--> xD oh. ok. hhehe

@Kim Junsu- ahhh! He has HanKyung hair! O__O;;

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:52 pm


~Geraldine Aka Jdene~

"yura yura to yuganda sora e
kimi no moto e tonde yuke"

"konna ni mo chikazu ni kanjiteru
futatsu no omoi"


lol he does
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~Pinay Ako~ heart
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:53 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> ah! D: domokun puahaha. Hankyung imposter, SungMin.

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:16 pm


In that second picture he reminds me of Eun Hyuk. -_-;;;

But.... no..... blonde and sung Min don't mix.
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//