Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
ShinDong Oppa Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:02 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> Yes. xD
A combo of Teukie and my cousin. >.>;;

muahaha. His glasses are circle-ly.

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 3:52 pm


Haha.
Just now I was thinking about the SuJu Show when they're about to go to sleep.
And I remember Hankyung working out,
while Shindong just sitting there eating his ramen. xd
That was frickin` hilarious when Eeteuk wanted him to try what Hankyung was doing. rofl

LoNeLy WiT 0uT U


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:17 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> I know! ROFL
And when he was waking up.
He was kinda trouble so
Teukie did water screen on him! rofl ahahah
And then he just turned his head to the wall. xD

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:46 pm


~Geraldine Aka Jdene~


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~Pinay Ako~ heart

Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:27 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> xD Funny pics!
YEHDONG! <3
haaha. -steals Shindong`s yellow hat-

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:33 pm


Haha.
I'll take Yehsungs beanie. xd

LoNeLy WiT 0uT U


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:06 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> Awwww! YehSung and ShinDong playing and hugging! Dx <3

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:51 pm


They are too cute! heart

LoNeLy WiT 0uT U


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:59 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> Yes they are!

Shindong`s expression is so funny
in the second pic. XD

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:03 pm


He looks almost frozen stiff. xd

LoNeLy WiT 0uT U


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:08 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> I know. Dx

Look at the mic in the first pic. o_____x

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:03 pm


That looks kind of .... wrong?
Ahahaha.
I never would have noticed that if you never pointed it out. xd

LoNeLy WiT 0uT U


SarangMin91

Romantic Cat

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Champion Cardholder 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:09 pm


that's a crazy picture.. they're so crazy, especially yesung... haha. biggrin
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:11 pm


Haha.
From the side view,
he kind of reminds me of Hankyung Oppa.

LoNeLy WiT 0uT U


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:34 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> aha. The mic makes me laugh. xD
Yehsung reminds you of HanKyung? -3o Not really.. D:

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//