Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
KangIn Oppa Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:01 am


He does huh? I was like, "O.o You can STOP now.... *sweat*"
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:29 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> ROFL. rofl
I was like: "NO! KEEP GOING! -winks back-" xD

omg! so cutte in Mini Drama ep.2
domokun heart whee 4laugh rofl
aha. They bet on him. Awwwww. T.T D:<

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:58 pm


lol~ I got tired of getting winked at after watching Hug. I was like: * stressed * ChangMin..... I'm going to hurt you.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:31 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> gah! Don`t hurt him! D:< Or I hurt you. xD puaahahah// rofl

But Kangin is kawaii so therefore he can wink all he wants
because he`s a winker. ;] bwaahaha

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:25 pm


yeah, at least KangIn has some charm. *gets hit* O.o;;
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:38 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> -witches eye- Max has charm too you know? D:

teehee. Kangin! I love you! xD <3 Prince Charming Winker.
I wouldn`t really call him charming though. >.>;;
Since he`s all tough and violent. xD VIOLENT TEDDY BEAR/RACCOON!
KANGIN! Korean #1 Crazy Guy! xD heart rofl whee 4laugh blaugh

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:54 am


Max has charm? *gets mobbed*
Maybe I'm blind, but I haven't seen him be violent... O.o
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:28 pm


If you wanna see him violent,
you should watch him in the Super Junior Show when Eeteuk was trying to wake him up.
Gosh, he beat up Shindong so badly. xd

LoNeLy WiT 0uT U


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:32 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> @Redeim- Yes he does! D:< And also, a random fact, ChangMin has Hamtaro PJs! Just like I do too! ahhhhhhh! <3 *o* xD

hahaha! Yes. What Lonely wit out u said about
the Super Junior sho. It`s true. He is VERY
violent in that show. It`s so frickken hilarious!
xD And when they had a pillow fight, he was
so vicious with his pillow. I think he was cranky? xD

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:58 am


no he doesn't. *gets mauled again*'
Okay, well, my thing about Max is... He'd be hot if there weren't four hotter guys surrounding him... Same with his singing. He'd be a great singer if there weren't four better singers around him... >>
JaeJoong wore them... he was cute in them~~ heart

lol~ Which episode is that? You know?

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:08 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> YES HE DOES! D:< RAWR.
-sweatdrop- YooChun and Junsu aren`t all that great. >.>;; As in looks.
But singing, all are amazing. D; Now let`s not get off topic and talk about DBSK. Yes. He was.

I think ep.18?
Just look up: Super Junior Show Waking Up

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:44 pm


I love Yoochun~~ heart And Junsu's my fourth favorite, but I find him better than Max.

SuJu........ love.
I will tomorrow, I gotta go now.

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:11 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> Mehh. D:

Okaii. >:B It`s so hilarious.
Kangin oppa throws the pillow at someone.
I don`t know who. >.>;;
ROFL. rofl AHAHAHAH! XD Kangin beat up
HyukJae! It was hilarious. And the "water screen"!
I`d let any SuJu member water screen me anytime. rofl xD

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:53 pm


OMG, Kang In gets scary. O.o;;;
But that was hilarious... ^^

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:33 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> I know! He TEDDY BEAR VIOLENT BEAST! heart domokun
HAHAHAAH! I KNOW~ rofl

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//