Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
Super Junior Merchandise Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:52 pm



♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

I want to learn how to make SuJu shirts!
crying gonk

----


♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:33 pm


Me too. I want to be able to make some, so I'll do my best not to forget to
ask my anime club pres tomorrow, kay? ^.^

Aww~ Thanks for the support on the SATs. heart Now all I have to do is
wait for the scores. xp I already took it once last year; so this time I just
took it to try to raise my scores. >> Luckily, it wasn't as stressful. mrgreen

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:35 pm



♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

YAY! whee Okies! :]]

Yes. Best of luck on your scores! biggrin

----


♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:04 pm


Thanks JenJen! heart
But... I'm too stupid to expect anything higher than a 600 on the math
section. sweatdrop The reading I hope improved. I only needed to get an extra
fourty points so I could meet the requirements for one of the cooleges I'm
applying to. 3nodding

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:27 pm



♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

No probelm.

Spiffy! :]
You will get in! I know it. xD
Just don`t think too hard of it.

----


♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:35 pm


Unfortunately, until I can turn in the applications, I'll be thinking about it
alot. *sigh* Then I'll forget for like, months when I get the acceptance
or denial letters. sweatdrop

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:52 pm



♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

Mehh...
But, if you make sure that you believe you can
make it and you tried hard then for sure you`ll get accepted.

Bleck. That sounded so cheesy. gonk

But anyways, About the SuJu t-shirts.
I think I can try making one. If I ever do
get a chance I`ll put it on webcam and show you all.
:]

----


♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:28 pm


Awesome. I emailed one of the anime club coordinators, and she should be able to tell me a website for us. 3nodding mrgreen

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:21 pm



♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

Teeheee....ok!
:]]
Send! Send! Send! : D

----


♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:03 am


lol. I'm waiting for a response. I'll most likely get it by Thursday.

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:02 pm



♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

xD
Thursday is when I get payed! *0*
Sorry...Random. LOL.

Anyways, I`m just waiting for something of Super Junior on youtube in the month of October. Hopefully, see a birthday clip of DongHae and not those fanvids. stare

----


♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:18 am


Hee hee~ Then I'll let you deal the money...... jk, jk...
Oooo~ If you find one, send over a link!!

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:54 pm



♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

D: MY MONEY! >:B xDD

Okies... blaugh

----


♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:50 am


Okay, I got one link; and hopefully I'll be getting a few more so I can compare prices. ^^ heart
We need to give SuJu merchandise! Hwaiting!! >.<

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:46 pm



♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

xD
YAY! One step closer to learning how to make one!
blaugh

----


♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//