Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
Do you work out? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil timmy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 2:13 pm


I work out when I feel like it. That is I lift 5 pound weight for 5-10 minutes a couple of times and 10 pounds 60 times a couple of times. I also do some stuff for my calves and shoulder but that is about it. Oh I also do some martial arts twice a week.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 2:57 pm


I have been really mad at everything lately. Especially when I go on Gaia. I haven't figured out why yet though. Sometimes being on Gaia makes me want to watch TV, and that's pretty sad.

I've been doing a lot of excersize lately. I run in the morning since I wake up so early. I don't run on Wednesdays or Mondays because I have my Cross Country Races after school then. And Badminton practice right after. Because we get off at 1pm those days. Then on Mondays I have the actual practices for X-country and the coach [Hoy; if DBE or Xie were wondering...] pushes us pretty hard. D= I usually only run 1.5km-2km.

Then at night I do 20 crunches because if I don't my stomach gets all gross. Sometimes I forget though. I do 30 push-ups after that on weedays. And 40 on weekends. Dunno why.

My dad is looking for the plastic weight things for me too.

Lutie-Loo
Crew


ihm

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:57 pm


I've been meaning to start a solid routine, yes?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 7:55 am


I jog for about an hour a day, and on tuesdays and thursdays I do laps at the pool, and I like to go to Yoga classes on Mondays.

gentleflame


MissMiyazawa

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 8:42 pm


I'm afraid people will see me. I like soccer though. neutral

So I just play ddr insted.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 9:21 pm


My stomach needs serious toning. [spellcheck]. It's all gross. And I think I need those workout tapes to get me started. ;D Those are so cool!

I try to watch what I eat, and now trying to plan myself some kinda workout thing.

But anyone have suggestions to help?

DeathByExplosion.
Crew


Krey

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 9:49 pm


DeathByExplosion.
My stomach needs serious toning. [spellcheck]. It's all gross. And I think I need those workout tapes to get me started. ;D Those are so cool!

I try to watch what I eat, and now trying to plan myself some kinda workout thing.

But anyone have suggestions to help?

Do what I do. Eat once meal a day, and snack as much as you want. domokun
Oh, and lots and lots of water. 3nodding
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 8:39 pm


Krey
DeathByExplosion.
My stomach needs serious toning. [spellcheck]. It's all gross. And I think I need those workout tapes to get me started. ;D Those are so cool!

I try to watch what I eat, and now trying to plan myself some kinda workout thing.

But anyone have suggestions to help?

Do what I do. Eat once meal a day, and snack as much as you want. domokun
Oh, and lots and lots of water. 3nodding


No excersise? D::::

DeathByExplosion.
Crew


Mara-ani

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 8:55 pm


I have a pretty hectic lifestyle anyway- My routine is, run around campus/work/after my son and eat healthy during the week. Do nothing and eat out on the weekends!!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 8:59 pm


DBE: do 20 or so leg raises for 2 or 3 reps and then do as many sit-ups as you can for 2 reps every other day. Do them slowly for more effect. If it hurts then you are doing it right whee

lil timmy


DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:12 pm


lil timmy
DBE: do 20 or so leg raises for 2 or 3 reps and then do as many sit-ups as you can for 2 reps every other day. Do them slowly for more effect. If it hurts then you are doing it right whee


I will try that out too. 3nodding
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:37 pm


DeathByExplosion.
Krey
DeathByExplosion.
My stomach needs serious toning. [spellcheck]. It's all gross. And I think I need those workout tapes to get me started. ;D Those are so cool!

I try to watch what I eat, and now trying to plan myself some kinda workout thing.

But anyone have suggestions to help?

Do what I do. Eat once meal a day, and snack as much as you want. domokun
Oh, and lots and lots of water. 3nodding


No excersise? D::::

Excersize, if you want. I don't. But then again, I have a fast metabolism.

Krey


DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:58 pm


gonk
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 9:12 am


I work out..alot! surprised
Umm..hmm. I have a bench press so ..I try to lift weights but ehh..I've slacked off on that! But I do at least 1000 push ups a day and ..5000 sit ups. Why? Not ...really sure! But it pays off! I actually have abs! xp
And I would say I'm healthy and fit,
But..I'm really not I dont think! Cause I'm way underweight. cry

xSutx


pink robotic techno kitty

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 10:56 am


i don't workout that much... but when i do it's mainly composed of three letters. can you guess?
d...
d...
r!
xd

i have to walk a lot at this school, though... i have to walk up and down at least one flight of stairs and to all my classes, and when i have chem lab and work service i have to walk, each of those take about 15 minutes to get to and 15 minutes to get back. so i'm not completely lacking, though i really should do something... i did a whole workout plan thing in 9th grade and i really liked it, but like we never actually were able to start it after that class was over... sweatdrop
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//