Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
Dreams of Super Junior Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xenhart

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:04 pm


[.`JenJen`.]
Velexa_Satanya
I've never had a dream about Suju or if I have I don't remember it. I'llk try very hard tomorrow to remember a dream and tell you. Note: I may not be able to tell you because of the ToS.

♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

xD Seems like a lot of dreams
of SuJu are against the TOS. rofl

----


♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥

yeah its just stuff were things happen so yeh....
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:41 pm



♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

Lol.
Yep yep.
xD

----


♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥

imjennu
Crew


Xenhart

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:36 pm


In the dream i had yesterday, I played Guitar Freaks with HeeChul. But now I barely dream about them D:<
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:48 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「Koko」

=o! BAD! D:
I dreamt of SuJu and me on
Love Letter and when it came to the part where
they had to choose their soul mate or something
they all stepped forward for me. >.< xD

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


conniefidentx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:45 pm


I was at school in my Math Cl@ss.
And this Hall Monitor said that we have a new volunteer.
And guess who it was..

KIM KI BUM !

I was like, "HOWAH ? !" burning_eyes

Then I told my friend and whispered:
"That's Kim Ki Bum from Suju".
And my friend was:
"OMG ! REALLY ? ! IT IS HIM !"
And she was screaming and like "OMYGOSH ! KIM KI BUM FROM SUPER JUNIOR ? !"
And Ki Bum was speaking in English and said "Yes ?"
And my friend asked for an autograph.



And then my brother woke me up.

HE JUST RUINED MY PERFECT DREAMING OF SUJU ! evil





Did I told you this before?
eek



domokun heart
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 6:20 am



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「Koko」

xD
That`s better.

And again, no you didn`t. >.<

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:33 pm


[Jdene]

heart 4laugh
I had a dream that Eeteuk was singing to me and it was so sweet cuz we were cuddling

[100% Filipina]
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:52 pm


aww~~ thatd be an awesome dream >o<

sadly. i have no dream with them..

paris02


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:40 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「 K O K O 」

@KimJunsu-
Awwwwwwwwwww. >w<
So kawaii.

@paris-
o.o;;
Wow. Sucks for you. I would die. lol
x_______o;;




I remember a long time ago like 2 months ago, I dreamt of HanKYung
and me at a park haveing a picnic. It was so sweeet. xD

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:47 am


...I had one last night. O.o; It was kinda weird. Dx
Well, I was in school, and Kibum's mother (O-o; ) was there and was like "Let's all take a picture" and like, Super Junior was in my class, but Ryeowook wasn't. ;.; And like...People actually knew who they were at my school (which isn't possible. -_-...)...Then like, they left, and I was all nooo and stuff...Then we watched a show about DBSK. O.o; Then I woke up...Dx

`Bou


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:35 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> o.o;;
Yes. Yes. Very weird dream. >.>;;
puahaha.

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:33 pm


Hmm ...
I haven't had a SuJu dream in forever. stressed

LoNeLy WiT 0uT U


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:42 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> o_o You haven`t?! =O!
I have one everyday! xD
And I loved them all. It was enjoyable. D:

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:50 pm


Jdene


Strangest dream I ever had It was with Sungmin and Donghae Dunno how it came out like this but it did
Sungmin and Donghae were little kids like 2 or 3 yrs old and I was playing around with them cuz i was babysitting them eek
Heechul was with me helping me watch them He was making funny faces at Sungmin, Sungmin was cracking up laughing rofl and Donghae he was randomly kissing heart my face over and over again
weird, right?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pinay Ako heart

Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:51 pm


Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Jdene


Strangest dream I ever had It was with Sungmin and Donghae Dunno how it came out like this but it did
Sungmin and Donghae were little kids like 2 or 3 yrs old and I was playing around with them cuz i was babysitting them eek
Heechul was with me helping me watch them He was making funny faces at Sungmin, Sungmin was cracking up laughing rofl and Donghae he was randomly kissing heart my face over and over again
weird, right?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pinay Ako heart

「 K O K O 」

--> Awww. xD That`s soooooooo cute.
No weird. But cuteeee. lol
Donghae is sooo cuteeee. <3
And HeeMin, so silly. lol

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//