Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Word Of Mouth - A Game Guild
Cryptic Movie Clues Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I like Movies!
  Yup!
  Nah
View Results

Shadow__Dweller

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:15 am


lol no it's not devil may cry.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:58 pm


clue?

Zirralou


Shadow__Dweller

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:24 am


erm....the director is Stephen Sommers
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:36 am


Van Helsing! D'oh! I love that movie!

Subacai


Shadow__Dweller

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:24 am


hehe correct! xd (I love it too xp )
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:40 pm


Subacai's turn!!

Jirya
Captain


Subacai

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:37 pm


Let's see. How about:

Celestial body Water vessel Soldiers


Not the one I wanted to use, but the other one wasy WAY too easy. Then again, this one probably is too.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:10 pm


Star Ship Troopers? xp

Shadow__Dweller


Subacai

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:03 am


I told you it was too easy! Tainted_Destiny's turn.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:56 am


hehe xp ok erm....

mashed up paper story sweatdrop xd

Shadow__Dweller


Subacai

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:36 am


Pulp Fiction?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:10 pm


Subacai
Pulp Fiction?

yes xd I was really struggling to think of a movie I could riddle sweatdrop xp

Shadow__Dweller


Subacai

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:48 pm


Tainted_Destiny
Subacai
Pulp Fiction?

yes xd I was really struggling to think of a movie I could riddle sweatdrop xp


No matter. I was struggling to come up with what would fit the clue! My mistake was thinking mashed up - paper - fiction were three separate words.

I'll use the clue I didn't use before. Another easy one, but oh well.

The Unlit Gem
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:20 am


The Dark Crystal?

Shadow__Dweller


Carisell

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:12 pm


Shadow__Dweller
The Dark Crystal?


I love this movie
Reply
Word Of Mouth - A Game Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//