Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
Padunka's Avatar Ratings! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Padunka

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 5:04 pm


Maelstra
rate, please?

i would buy teh stuff to finish meh outfit but im on a quest gonk


Well I'm not big on were items.. You need some blue to go with the eyes.. The Tutu doesn't have anything else going along with it.. You should try some more white and pink in the outfit.. like pink shoes and white gloves or soemthing. 3nodding The bells on your neack thingy.. I don't know what it is called.. seems out of place.. 6/10
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 5:38 pm


Rate me please!

VioLetJade


Padunka

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 5:51 pm


shadowy_light
Rate me please!


I have seen those pants way to much.. xp Eh, well you need to add more purple so the hair and eyes fit in.. Then throw in some pink for the AFK.. Looking pretty good though. 8/10
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 12:53 pm


How would I go about ordering another rating?

[ Citric AcId ]


Padunka

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 1:16 pm


[ Citric AcId ]
How would I go about ordering another rating?


By just going, "I want a rate, MAN!" With out the man.. If you put man no rate. scream Well I may still give you on.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 1:18 pm


I want a rate, MAN.

[ Citric AcId ]


elixie
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 1:18 pm


Rate my Red X of DOOM! xd
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 3:30 pm


[ Citric AcId ]
I want a rate, MAN.


I SEE THAT! scream You red x is hawt. heart

elixie- You red x is sexy. eek

Padunka


elixie
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 3:31 pm


Sexy? O: <3
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 3:41 pm


elixie
Sexy? O: <3


Yes, yes... It is sexy... xd

Padunka


Lutie-Loo
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 3:42 pm


Spare ye olde Loo a kind rating? gonk heart
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 4:26 pm


Lutie-Loo
Spare ye olde Loo a kind rating? gonk heart


The hair is to orange. You need something redder. I don't know if I will ever car for that hat either.. 8/10

Padunka


Lutie-Loo
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 4:50 pm


whee Thanks for the rate
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 4:51 pm


I can't see maai Yunie. domokun

Gisle


Padunka

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 6:31 pm


Gisle
I can't see maai Yunie. domokun


Yes.. That isn't good..
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//