|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 9:11 am
I never saw any of the Star Wars movies.
But there was something funny about it on TV. They talked about the most important sentence in the movies " May the force be with you" and this guy was to translate it into German. He said " Am vierten Mai bin ich bei dir" This means: " May, 4th I'll come with you" And the right German sentence would have been " Moege die Macht mit dir sein" (for everyone who cares)
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:51 pm
Am vierten Mai? What the hell? Was he smoking crack or did he just flunk out of German/English?
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:21 am
I have to admit, although I wasn't sure, I really loved Ep III. I think I cried during about 60%, though. I feel that most of my questions have been answered. I was a little disappointed that not one of the new movies made any mention of Han Solo, though, although I heard that they originally planned to show him living among the Wookies.
Was it just me, or was anyone able to keep a straight face when the Emperor talked? He just seemed a little hokey to me. I laughed every time he opened his mouth.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 5:51 pm
willowtree I have to admit, although I wasn't sure, I really loved Ep III. I think I cried during about 60%, though. I feel that most of my questions have been answered. I was a little disappointed that not one of the new movies made any mention of Han Solo, though, although I heard that they originally planned to show him living among the Wookies. Was it just me, or was anyone able to keep a straight face when the Emperor talked? He just seemed a little hokey to me. I laughed every time he opened his mouth. Well, all of the dialogue was hokey to me, but you're right, it was pretty funny. And disturbing too, because right when Sidious names Anakin as Vader, they manipulated his voice to sound really bizzarre. It was disconcerting.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 5:55 am
EViLgerbilz willowtree I have to admit, although I wasn't sure, I really loved Ep III. I think I cried during about 60%, though. I feel that most of my questions have been answered. I was a little disappointed that not one of the new movies made any mention of Han Solo, though, although I heard that they originally planned to show him living among the Wookies. Was it just me, or was anyone able to keep a straight face when the Emperor talked? He just seemed a little hokey to me. I laughed every time he opened his mouth. Well, all of the dialogue was hokey to me, but you're right, it was pretty funny. And disturbing too, because right when Sidious names Anakin as Vader, they manipulated his voice to sound really bizzarre. It was disconcerting. Yeah, my cousin and I pretty much cracked up when he said anything, rofl
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:16 pm
willowtree EViLgerbilz willowtree I have to admit, although I wasn't sure, I really loved Ep III. I think I cried during about 60%, though. I feel that most of my questions have been answered. I was a little disappointed that not one of the new movies made any mention of Han Solo, though, although I heard that they originally planned to show him living among the Wookies. Was it just me, or was anyone able to keep a straight face when the Emperor talked? He just seemed a little hokey to me. I laughed every time he opened his mouth. Well, all of the dialogue was hokey to me, but you're right, it was pretty funny. And disturbing too, because right when Sidious names Anakin as Vader, they manipulated his voice to sound really bizzarre. It was disconcerting. Yeah, my cousin and I pretty much cracked up when he said anything, rofl I know! I almost burst out laughing at the very end when Vader, in his James Earl Jones voice, goes "Where's Padme?!" and the long "NoooooooooOOooooOOOo!!". It was just really bad.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
[The_Amazing_Chocolatier]
|
Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:49 pm
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 8:03 pm
Star wars are really cool but i didn't like the 3rd one, it was to sad crying
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:42 am
I worked the Midnight show for Episode 3, and every theatre that we had it in was sold out.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:16 am
Blade_Stryfe I worked the Midnight show for Episode 3, and every theatre that we had it in was sold out. That doesn't surprise me.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 5:45 pm
I heart luve heart Evan McGreggor biggrin .... hes mine...... no questions exclaim
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:40 pm
I've never seen a Star Wars movie yet (crazy right?). I'm probably missing out on good movies..I think I'm gonna have a Star Wars weekend and watch all of them..
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 6:29 pm
Not a big starwars fan, I saw Epsodes 1,2,3 and the first of the old movies.
Yea, Star trek is by far the superior serise.
"Spock, Get me a Martini..." -James Tiberious Kirk
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 10:31 am
i ******** hate star wars. its to long. my mom is obsessed with it tho. lol. smile i only like jaja binks. he's so adowable. but other than that, nono.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 12:46 pm
George Lucas is a genius. I believe that it takes a good mix of brillance and patience in order for someone with as much power as he has, to wait to make the first three, movies. I think that he (and all who contibuted) did a really good job! heart
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|