Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Hollywood Guild
Introduce Yourself Here! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jene-chan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 8:18 pm


[Hi I am 16 turning 17 in January.
I live in Illinois, and I have blue eyes, blonde hair, skinny, and have 1 brother.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 12:26 am


Welcome Jene-chan, perfect-gal, markmywords13, Ace (Erin), [Polaroid] and Daritanian ^^

Silver_Tinkerbell


The_7th_Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 12:44 am


I forgot to mention that i am from england and i love to act it is one of my hobbies i have been in 4 performance's and they were excellent.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:41 am


The_7_Dragonballs
I forgot to mention that i am from england.


*waves* hoihoi

Silver_Tinkerbell


Even Angels Cry.....

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:48 am


A hoi hoi there! I'm 13 and I live in Australia. My interests include music, art and The Simpsons. Oh and also Tom Felton lol 3nodding xd whee wink
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 3:59 am


Welcome everyone!! biggrin

ElvenPrincess


The_7th_Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 5:34 am


Well it's very nice to meet all of you and i can tell that this is a begining to a Beautiful Friendship. BOOYA. wink
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 9:52 am


Hey all. **hugs to everyone**

My names Jessica. Im 18 in 2 months. (june babies rock) I love reading / writing poems. I love comedies and horror movies. ( more oldschool horrors rather than the new ones. )

Thankyou to whom ever invited me to this guild.

Flirty_Monkey


ElvenPrincess

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 10:04 am


Welcome Flirty_Monkey and yw
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:43 pm


Hey I'm Sango. I'm 13 (14 is les than a month! whee ), and I'm from California, u.s.
Hobbies: computer, reading, writing, drawing, and martial arts.

Thanks for the invitation!

Sango_the_Tenshi


ElvenPrincess

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 3:56 pm


Welcome Sango_the_Tenshi and yw for the invitation
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 5:33 pm


Hi!!!!!!

I'm Im_supergirl, I'm 14 years old and am going to marry Jesse McCartney someday!!!! (Sorry, I had to go there!)

Flirty_Monkey: My name is Jessica and I am a June baby too!!!!! (Wierd.) What day is your birthday? Mine is the 18th. (Learner's permit!!!!!!!!!!)

Spastic waffles


Super Nova Star Dust

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 6:17 pm


I am Super Nova Star Dust!

I enjoy all types of entertainment. Reading is one of my oldest pleasures, but I am going into movies and musicals more now. I have recently started to study a bit more on the history of Hollywood and films.

While I haven't seen much of the new stuff, I am working on seeing some of the old classics to better understand the culture that Hollywood made. 3nodding
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 7:02 pm


Welcome Im_supergirl and Super Nova Star Dust

ElvenPrincess

Reply
The Hollywood Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//