Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
Who do you like/dislike that is a member of the guild? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 10:56 am


PiStOlwHipPaRaDe
like

Lutie-Loo - kookie cool
keenyos - crazy cute
UnderworldTorrent - funny and different
Shepard - ben pie!
Missanu - bread girl
elixie - mad style
Shippogurl_009 - also style
Noishie - cool person
Dj Hamster - cool person, makes the pj's look good.

don't

Butters and Stan - mainly becasue your name is a rip off of south park and I don't like long hair, and another reason which I won't list.


Because Butters and Stan is an a*****e. surprised I know.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 2:33 pm


Oh, and I forgot [Pat]
::Adds to list::

Qwuess


UnderworldTorrent

Questionable Investigator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 5:49 pm


Likes:
Teh Paige
keenyos
PiStOlwHipPaRaDe
Eliscard
Sigurd S.
Slightly Eccentric
Delfire
Lutie-Loo


If you're not on here, don't think I don't like you..these are just people I have an interest in at the moment

Dislikes:
I've had no confrontations as of yet...
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 6:54 pm


UnderworldTorrent
Likes:
Teh Paige
keenyos
PiStOlwHipPaRaDe
Eliscard
Sigurd S.
Slightly Eccentric
Delfire

If you're not on here, don't think I don't like you..these are just people I have an interest in at the moment

Dislikes:
I've had no confrontations as of yet...

::Is now forced to add you too his list:: whee

Qwuess


UnderworldTorrent

Questionable Investigator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:11 pm


Eliscard
UnderworldTorrent
Likes:
Teh Paige
keenyos
PiStOlwHipPaRaDe
Eliscard
Sigurd S.
Slightly Eccentric
Delfire

If you're not on here, don't think I don't like you..these are just people I have an interest in at the moment

Dislikes:
I've had no confrontations as of yet...

::Is now forced to add you too his list:: whee


surprised I didn't mean to force anybody, but thank you anyways whee
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:13 pm


domokun heart

DeathByExplosion.
Crew


Lutie-Loo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:19 pm


*takes a stab at making a list*
Like:
Xie, DBE, Noishie, Missanu, Cherry, Momo K., Kitty, Brilliance, Pat, Static, Timmy, Sigurd, Sui, RadioA, Slightly Eccentric, Eli, Paige, Keen, Al, Lolli, Souji, Baggiz, Krey, Krystha, PWP, UT, Lull, Mr. G, Meozy, Masa, TNP, DJ Ham, Padunka, Irmes, Ebi, Chloe Darkblad [now known as Menstural Cramps. XD], Avacado, LittleRaverJoey, Ice T, OCS, Pancake G, Salt, Pixie, ShadyPrincess, Zurie, Del, Nakilei, TS Alex, Emoticon, Mr Masaki, Jreken, Lady De Mia,

and if i forgot you, you can hit me with rolled up newspaper.

Dislike:
--
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:21 pm


Lutie-Loo
*takes a stab at making a list*
Like:
Xie, DBE, Noishie, Missanu, Cherry, Momo K., Kitty, Brilliance, Pat, Static, Timmy, Sigurd, Sui, RadioA, Slightly Eccentric, Eli, Paige, Keen, Al, Lolli, Souji, Baggiz, Krey, Krystha, PWP, UT, Lull, Mr. G, Meozy, Masa, TNP, DJ Ham, Padunka, Irmes, Ebi, Chloe Darkblad [now known as Menstural Cramps. XD], Avacado, LittleRaverJoey, Ice T, OCS, Pancake G, Salt, Pixie, ShadyPrincess, Zurie, Del, Nakilei, TS Alex, Emoticon, Mr Masaki, Jreken, Lady De Mia,

and if i forgot you, you can hit me with rolled up newspaper.

Dislike:
--


Yay, I'm liked. whee *glomp*

Brilliance


elixie
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:44 pm


I'm first! *pokes loo* heart

I like everyone here, because they're in this guild. =)

But I personally luv Lutie and DBE, because they are just so ******** awesome. Rahaha. cool
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:45 pm


Likes:

The lot of you. D:

ll candycrack
ll ~Masamune~

My 2 lourvers.

Dislikes:

No confrontations.

L o l l i r 0 t


DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:53 pm


elixie
I'm first! *pokes loo* heart

I like everyone here, because they're in this guild. =)

But I personally luv Lutie and DBE, because they are just so ******** awesome. Rahaha. cool

surprised heart heart heart I lurve you guys too. crying *misses j00*
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 10:57 pm


Brilliance
Lutie-Loo
*takes a stab at making a list*
Like:
Xie, DBE, Noishie, Missanu, Cherry, Momo K., Kitty, Brilliance, Pat, Static, Timmy, Sigurd, Sui, RadioA, Slightly Eccentric, Eli, Paige, Keen, Al, Lolli, Souji, Baggiz, Krey, Krystha, PWP, UT, Lull, Mr. G, Meozy, Masa, TNP, DJ Ham, Padunka, Irmes, Ebi, Chloe Darkblad [now known as Menstural Cramps. XD], Avacado, LittleRaverJoey, Ice T, OCS, Pancake G, Salt, Pixie, ShadyPrincess, Zurie, Del, Nakilei, TS Alex, Emoticon, Mr Masaki, Jreken, Lady De Mia,

and if i forgot you, you can hit me with rolled up newspaper.

Dislike:
--


Yay, I'm liked. whee *glomp*
surprised i'm actually in a like list! heart xd lol though it doesn't really matter, since i'm fairly certain i fall under the "everyone" category, ne? blaugh

anyways, i heart s everyone, but especially missa, loo, xie, and the other people i knew before joining. unfortunately, i haven't really had enough time to really meet all the people here. crying
no dislikes. heart

pink robotic techno kitty


Slightly Eccentric

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 7:12 am


UnderworldTorrent
Likes:
Teh Paige
keenyos
PiStOlwHipPaRaDe
Eliscard
Sigurd S.
Slightly Eccentric
Delfire

If you're not on here, don't think I don't like you..these are just people I have an interest in at the moment

Dislikes:
I've had no confrontations as of yet...


*Squeal* Not only do you have my font, but i'm on your likee list ^^ My new list ish..

..::Likes::..
[-Radioactive-]
UnderworldTorrent

..: biggrin islikes::..
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 9:28 pm


I'm surprised no one said they liked Krey/ Ninja Ned...Everytime I see his thread in the forum's thread list, people seem to answer his thread more. Like over 100 replies... stare

I know you don't know me, Krey. But you're liked.I like your sense of humor. I'm pretty new here too, so there ya go.. sweatdrop

KIWI POWER!!!!

FayeVal


Gisle

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 5:50 am


You're all on my list.
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//