Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Entertainment
ridiculous little kid tv shows Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BrigDaddy

Ruthless Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 5:13 am


TripJump
Mrs_BananaMan
Chisato-chan
TripJump
Chisato-chan
TripJump
I'm guessing he's a narrator for Where in the World is Carmen Sandiago?
How the hell did you come up with that?! o_O;;
I'm a genious. mrgreen
(1.) Genius. (2.) We were talking about Thomas the Tank Engine. (And if anyone cares, it's Ringo Starr from the Beatles)
I wished you'd waited til I posted to say that, I knew it...I could've had a cookie. *pouts*
Can you tell I don't read before I type?

Thats your genious logic kicking in right there.
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 7:52 am


Yura23
TripJump
Mrs_BananaMan
Chisato-chan
TripJump
I'm a genious. mrgreen
(1.) Genius. (2.) We were talking about Thomas the Tank Engine. (And if anyone cares, it's Ringo Starr from the Beatles)
I wished you'd waited til I posted to say that, I knew it...I could've had a cookie. *pouts*
Can you tell I don't read before I type?

Thats your genious logic kicking in right there.
That's not logic. That's laziness. (When I said I was a genious, that was sarcasm. I usually put that smilie face next to my sarcasm.)

TripJump


Chisato-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 3:08 pm


Again: Genius. There is no "O".
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 3:17 pm


Chisato-chan
Again: Genius. There is no "O".
Well I like the letter "o"

TripJump


Mrs_BananaMan

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 7:27 am


Well I like the letter M. And the letter T and the letters F and G. But do I rant about it? No. That'd be ridiculous. er...wait. yeah okay but still, there are reasons behind that...XD
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 4:25 pm


Fine. I'll go back to the socially accepted version of genius but someday, when I'm famous, I'll make it so popular it will be its own word. mrgreen

TripJump


Chisato-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 5:31 pm


TripJump
Fine. I'll go back to the socially accepted version of genius but someday, when I'm famous, I'll make it so popular it will be its own word. mrgreen
Uh... Unless it's messed up 1337, no.
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 6:38 am


Chisato-chan
TripJump
Fine. I'll go back to the socially accepted version of genius but someday, when I'm famous, I'll make it so popular it will be its own word. mrgreen
Uh... Unless it's messed up 1337, no.
Once again, the sarcastic smilie face.

TripJump


Chisato-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 4:31 pm


The smilie is 1337. -_-ll So, back on topic.

Who here was a Seasame Street kid and who are the Barney kids? I was a Barney kid. I love that show so much... They talked about hugging people, so I blame it for my screwy-ness.
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 4:41 pm


I watched Barney. I used to have this tape where Barney would go into the backyard and through some fence and then he was in a castle thing. Any one else see this?

TripJump


iceskater

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 4:56 pm


I was a barney kid. *bangs head on wall* I still have a couple tapes of that show I think.
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 5:20 pm


My parents gave mine away. I can't say I saw the one Trip is describing...

Chisato-chan
Vice Captain


Mrs_BananaMan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:00 pm


I think I did actually. I still have my tapes. I have the one that has that song, that one with the watermelon patch and, yeah...*sings to self happily* And that other with that guy with the top hat who came and sang about wanting to dance or sumthing...I used to know every word. I still do if I have it to sing along to...not that I do that or anything...<.< >.>
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:24 pm


All of my tapes got deported of to my little cousin's house. I was so sad that day... crying

TripJump

Reply
Entertainment

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//