Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Bishoujo and Bishonen Hunting
MEMBER SUGGESTIONS Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hello users free gold
ba-boom
56%
 56%  [ 25 ]
Boom
43%
 43%  [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 44


David Fox
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 11:35 am


Tetsiru
I think that you should make the guild Private, and I don't want anyones feelings hurt, but I think alot of those people who have under ten posts should be kicked out sweatdrop

in all fairness the members have all paid there 50g enternce and have as much right to be here as us
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 3:00 pm


ummm....I might have a few names to suggest later...

special days are good...but I really hate taking my cat ears off sweatdrop its just one of my things...*wishes she could cut holes in hats so her could wear both*

Rhina Gatewaye

Interesting Friend


David Fox
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 3:07 pm


Rhina Gatewaye
ummm....I might have a few names to suggest later...

special days are good...but I really hate taking my cat ears off sweatdrop its just one of my things...*wishes she could cut holes in hats so her could wear both*

just so u know users can request to join smile just give them the link to the guild smile
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 3:10 pm


I can do that too razz ....if he actually desides to get on AIM and talk to me xp

Rhina Gatewaye

Interesting Friend


Triniti

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 4:09 pm


Mortician
if we can get another 50 members another vacancy will become available for becoming a MOD for the guild.
HELP ME GET THESE NEW MEMBERS!
we need to get more active members. we have too many people that sign up and don`t return.


is this why i was invited?? gonk
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 4:17 pm


Triniti
Mortician
if we can get another 50 members another vacancy will become available for becoming a MOD for the guild.
HELP ME GET THESE NEW MEMBERS!
we need to get more active members. we have too many people that sign up and don`t return.


is this why i was invited?? gonk

nah *check th Q+A topic

David Fox
Captain


Tetsiru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 4:42 pm


David Fox
Tetsiru
I think that you should make the guild Private, and I don't want anyones feelings hurt, but I think alot of those people who have under ten posts should be kicked out sweatdrop

in all fairness the members have all paid there 50g enternce and have as much right to be here as us

Alright, I suppose that's true.. I just liked it when there wasn't so many people gonk
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 7:36 pm


David Fox
Triniti
Mortician
if we can get another 50 members another vacancy will become available for becoming a MOD for the guild.
HELP ME GET THESE NEW MEMBERS!
we need to get more active members. we have too many people that sign up and don`t return.


is this why i was invited?? gonk

nah *check th Q+A topic

i already read that. i was just wondering. i dont think i have met anyone in here before.

Triniti


Kitt Koneko
Crew

Cat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 7:49 pm


scream I say we send all the inactive members warning pms!!
._. I hear that many accept the inventations and forget about them
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:13 pm


..................

Austin Pamaj


Tetsiru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 10:27 am


Dude, if you're that bored, ok, but don't walk around putting "......." everywhere stare
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 12:28 pm


Tetsiru
Dude, if you're that bored, ok, but don't walk around putting "......." everywhere stare


hey Tetsiru ma man, if i was you i would either get the Devils Tail or wear your sash,
either of them items would suit your dark evil look.

Mortician
Crew


Tetsiru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 12:54 pm


Mortician
Tetsiru
Dude, if you're that bored, ok, but don't walk around putting "......." everywhere stare


hey Tetsiru ma man, if i was you i would either get the Devils Tail or wear your sash,
either of them items would suit your dark evil look.

Well I've got the sash and i'm going to start saving for a tail 3nodding But ok 3nodding
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 12:57 pm


yea warning the no post people would be a good Idea I think . . . hahaha

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50

Little Draggon Zhao Yun

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 6:48 pm


ValochRebirth should be part of this guild. If a mod is on could you invite him?
Reply
Bishoujo and Bishonen Hunting

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//