|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:09 pm
Liccy Y'all inspired me to make a banner! Seriously! Hope you enjoy! (please save this in your own place.. i've been nagged by photobucket many times already u-u; wink  heart surprised heart *can't decide which banner to put in her sig*
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 1:15 pm
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 5:03 pm
 Let me tell you how awful that G Pin was to do in vector.... XD
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 1:18 pm
 *gahs* Just a simple text adding.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 9:52 am
Likey mine? *points siggie* ^__^
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 7:54 pm
Because I'm a sicko.  *snerks*
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 4:10 pm
heart ! Oooh..lovely banners. When I get the time, I'll put them all on the front page..X3
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 4:31 pm
Fisrt post! *questing to be a gambino*
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 6:12 pm
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 6:15 pm
Seyli Hsa Because I'm a sicko.  *snerks* That's actually quite funny^^; You mean that is an actual item eek
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 6:54 pm
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:18 pm
Alas, I am Graphically-impared sweatdrop
Ooo, I like that image...nice and simple
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 4:11 am
 hey can you please put all the banners and codes in the first post please?? xd
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:38 pm
Wow! These are awesome banners! I think I might make one as well!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:42 am
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|