Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Aren't We Delicious?
omg, gaia houses :D *drool* Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beatuicle

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 5:33 pm


NEWITEMS=YAY
But the houses I'm not so excited about. ;-;
I don't know.
That's what I said about fishing.
ANDYET I was hooked. XD;
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 5:54 pm


Beatuicle
NEWITEMS=YAY
But the houses I'm not so excited about. ;-;
I don't know.
That's what I said about fishing.
ANDYET I was hooked. XD;


XD Was that supposed to be a pun?

eig
Captain


hello hoshi

6,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 5:26 am


ohgoshyes.
I wasn't thrilled about fishing either...
UNTIL I TRIED ;o;
and now, i'm always late replying to PMs cause i'm always fishing >___>
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 11:09 am


But... I'M ON MY WAY TO SAVING FOR A NM SCARF! D: I can't put it on hold ;-;

User Image

Jennbe


hello hoshi

6,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:45 pm


cry
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 5:04 pm


I DUNNO WHAT TO DO.

Layshla


Aelestial
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:08 pm


We'll have to wait and see how expensive the houses are!
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:08 pm


Aelestial
We'll have to wait and see how expensive the houses are!


Maybe they'll be free. D:

eig
Captain

Reply
Aren't We Delicious?

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//