Welcome to Gaia! ::

Randomness is Life

Back to Guilds

This is a place where u can chat, make new friends, ask for advice, role play, and be random! XD 

Tags: Randomness, Life, Chat, Friends, Role Play 

Reply Dreamer's Library [ RP room ]
Elemental (Need Military) OPEN Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rachel_Ruby55
Vice Captain

Shirtless Sex Symbol

7,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 10:58 am


Destiny


He sent glass javelins and a fire twister my way, not fair. I quickly made it really cold, putting out the fire twister. For the javelins, I pulled out my fans that can cut through anything and deflected all of the javelins. "Not gonna play fair hot head, neither am I" I said as I floated up in the air, created seven twisters, I used the glass javelins that Sage made to spin inside of the twisters, and then I sent all of them at him from different angles. After that I made it so cold that it started snowing, I used the coldness of the snow to make Sage's powers weaker, no powers, no way out. "Lets see you get out of that hot head!" I said as I smiled at my work.
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 11:54 am


-Sage-
I could hear Destiny. sending her power at me. Luckily I was under ground. This is such bore and unnesissary. I dug the tunnel with my power and resurfaced behind her. I was tired of fighting dirty so I raised my hands in surrender. "You win, this is not going to help us, we need to stay alive, not kill each other. When you guys are ready then you can come but I'm out." I left the others and headed for a way inside. "Man I hate the cold.

Demonic Shinobi Maikeru


Rachel_Ruby55
Vice Captain

Shirtless Sex Symbol

7,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 1:52 pm


Destiny


"Alright" I said as I stopped my twisters and floated around on my back. "So now were suppose to figure out what our powers can do together hot head, you start" I said.
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 5:20 pm


I yawned. "I'm gonna go and take a break. You can come if you want...and don't worry I won't hurt you, as long as you don't try to attack me." Then I walked away and rested on a giant lilly pad that was floating nearby.

x-Sincerely F A T E
Crew


Akihana_autumn_flower247
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 6:40 pm


I nodded and dropped the boulders. I went a willow tree and climbed the branches. I stettled for a strong branch and closed my eyes.
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:27 pm


I cooled the water of the pond a little and then jumped in. "Uh....you can come in if you want but it's kinda cold..." I smiled and then closed my eyes a little.

x-Sincerely F A T E
Crew


Akihana_autumn_flower247
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:31 pm


"I am fine. Thank you for offering though."
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:35 pm


"okay then." I relaxed and became at ease and my powers strengthened as I was near the water. "How's your....tree?"

x-Sincerely F A T E
Crew


Rachel_Ruby55
Vice Captain

Shirtless Sex Symbol

7,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:41 pm


Destiny


I continued floating around in the air on my back, I was relaxed. As I watched the two girls talk about ponds and trees I had an idea "You two know what would be funny? If we pushed the hot head into the pond" I said while smiling but I was only joking.
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:46 pm


I laughed. "I'd be glad to throw a water ball at him." Then I blushed a little but I had no idea that I was blushing at all. "Maybe we should all have some fun with our powers. We could mess around with our powers and see which ones can combine."

x-Sincerely F A T E
Crew


Akihana_autumn_flower247
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:48 pm


I scrambled down the tree. "That is fine with me."
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:50 pm


"Ok. We just gotta wait for Sage and Destiny then..."

x-Sincerely F A T E
Crew


Akihana_autumn_flower247
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:53 pm


"Alrightly then"
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:55 pm


Destiny


"I'm ready for anything right now. Sage's powers are a little weak because our fight but he will probably be fine later so the three of us should just mess around with our powers now" I smiled as I stopped floating around and stood up.

Rachel_Ruby55
Vice Captain

Shirtless Sex Symbol

7,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100

Akihana_autumn_flower247
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:59 pm


I nodded. "Who wants to go first?"
Reply
Dreamer's Library [ RP room ]

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//