Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Realm of Reality
OOC Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

teleshad
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:53 pm


Oh OK. Well that's one less we have to find per say. So FF, What do you think? Guild or thread?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:51 pm


User Image
User Image


Well like I said before, I'm used to guilds but I have no problem with threads.
And I'm pretty sure a thread seems much more inviting to other rpers than a guild, unless you have specific plans for the guild.


User Image

User Image

FantasyFollower

Reply
Realm of Reality

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//