Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dragonball Z
DragonBall Z Bloopers! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do You Like This Idea?
  yes
  no
View Results

Snyder X

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:28 am


User Image
Goku: Chi-Chi! what are you doing with Vegeta?!
User Image
Chi-Chi; It's just not exciting with you anymore...
User Image
Goku: Well how would like it if I did it with Bulma?
User Image
Bulma: WHAT?!
User Image
I didn't mean it like that... I just....
((CRASH))
User Image
Piccolo: Goku! I've come to kill.... OH MY GOD!
((huge fight breaks out. Vegeta is not in it.))
User Image
Vegeta: So if I get divorced, and i can have Kakarot and Chi-Chi divorced...
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:06 pm


Goku: *holds spirit bomb up*
Frieza: hah! that can't hurt me!
Goku: *starts to get tired* Frieza, you don;t know what kind of power this holds...
Frieza: yeah yeah, it sucks life from stuff... I know...
Goku: but I was supposed to tell you about it in a long and boring conversation, it's in the script!
Frieza: shut up, I made my own script, and in this one, I don't become a robot...
Goku: eek *drops spirit bomb on accident, it hits the planet and explodes, killing everyone but Frieza*
Frieza: unh... I'm still alive...
Captain Ginyu, as a frog: *hops onto Frieza* master Frieza!
Frieza: oh my god! a talking frog! *dies of heart attack*

Thank You, I know I suck

The Great Gamer God


Hakushika

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 12:29 pm


DarkMsage
Goku: *holds spirit bomb up*
Frieza: hah! that can't hurt me!
Goku: *starts to get tired* Frieza, you don;t know what kind of power this holds...
Frieza: yeah yeah, it sucks life from stuff... I know...
Goku: but I was supposed to tell you about it in a long and boring conversation, it's in the script!
Frieza: shut up, I made my own script, and in this one, I don't become a robot...
Goku: eek *drops spirit bomb on accident, it hits the planet and explodes, killing everyone but Frieza*
Frieza: unh... I'm still alive...
Captain Ginyu, as a frog: *hops onto Frieza* master Frieza!
Frieza: oh my god! a talking frog! *dies of heart attack*

Thank You, I know I suck
That is very funny! xd
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:17 pm


Hakushika
DarkMsage
Goku: *holds spirit bomb up*
Frieza: hah! that can't hurt me!
Goku: *starts to get tired* Frieza, you don;t know what kind of power this holds...
Frieza: yeah yeah, it sucks life from stuff... I know...
Goku: but I was supposed to tell you about it in a long and boring conversation, it's in the script!
Frieza: shut up, I made my own script, and in this one, I don't become a robot...
Goku: eek *drops spirit bomb on accident, it hits the planet and explodes, killing everyone but Frieza*
Frieza: unh... I'm still alive...
Captain Ginyu, as a frog: *hops onto Frieza* master Frieza!
Frieza: oh my god! a talking frog! *dies of heart attack*

Thank You, I know I suck
That is very funny! xd

wow, my first try and I am appreciated! whee! whee

The Great Gamer God


Inuphantom13

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:22 pm


These were all funny so far! And I'm glad someone liked mine! whee Let me try another one:

(Is fighting alongside Vegeta against Buu (first form))

Goku & Vegeta: HAH!! (power up to highest forms possible at that point)
Buu: Buu no scared!
Vegeta: Why isn't anyone intimidated when we do that?
Goku: Go figure.
(they rush to attack buu, but they both get knocked back)
Vegeta: Why is it that we're the strongest saiyans in the universe, and yet we still get beat around by the villains?
Goku: Go figure.
Vegeta: WHY AREN'T YOU SAYING ANYTHING BESIDES GO FIGURE!?!
Goku: .........................Go Figure.
Vegeta: *sweatdrop, slaps forehead*

I know, it stinks. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:26 pm


Inuphantom13
These were all funny so far! And I'm glad someone liked mine! whee Let me try another one:

(Is fighting alongside Vegeta against Buu (first form))

Goku & Vegeta: HAH!! (power up to highest forms possible at that point)
Buu: Buu no scared!
Vegeta: Why isn't anyone intimidated when we do that?
Goku: Go figure.
(they rush to attack buu, but they both get knocked back)
Vegeta: Why is it that we're the strongest saiyans in the universe, and yet we still get beat around by the villains?
Goku: Go figure.
Vegeta: WHY AREN'T YOU SAYING ANYTHING BESIDES GO FIGURE!?!
Goku: .........................Go Figure.
Vegeta: *sweatdrop, slaps forehead*
thats hillarious!


I know, it stinks. sweatdrop

thats hillarious!

Ishikawa Miyuki

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ishikawa Miyuki

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:27 pm


DarkMsage
Hakushika
DarkMsage
Goku: *holds spirit bomb up*
Frieza: hah! that can't hurt me!
Goku: *starts to get tired* Frieza, you don;t know what kind of power this holds...
Frieza: yeah yeah, it sucks life from stuff... I know...
Goku: but I was supposed to tell you about it in a long and boring conversation, it's in the script!
Frieza: shut up, I made my own script, and in this one, I don't become a robot...
Goku: eek *drops spirit bomb on accident, it hits the planet and explodes, killing everyone but Frieza*
Frieza: unh... I'm still alive...
Captain Ginyu, as a frog: *hops onto Frieza* master Frieza!
Frieza: oh my god! a talking frog! *dies of heart attack*

Thank You, I know I suck
That is very funny! xd

wow, my first try and I am appreciated! whee! whee

i think its funny to.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:22 pm


Hakushika
Yet I have another one (Hope you like it):

Vegeta: I'm going to take you down, Buu.
Buu: Buu not scared.
Vegeta: That's what you think. I've got my trusty gloves, and boots.
Buu: Buu turn you into food. What should Buu turn you into? Should I turn you into cookie, or candy?
Vegeta: I don't know. Maybe candy.
Buu: Buu turn you into candy.
Vegeta: Wait, wait, wait!
Buu: What!?
Vegeta: How about cookie?
Buu: Okay!
Vegeta: Wait, wait, wait!
Buu: WHAT!?!?!?!?! Buu very hungry.
Vegeta: Look, candy. (points other direction)
Buu: Where?
Vegeta: I found a nickel!
Buu: You fool Buu!
Vegeta: Ah, crap!

The end. xd
Thats Funny blaugh

SSJ Serenity


SSJ Serenity

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:26 pm


DarkMsage
Goku: *holds spirit bomb up*
Frieza: hah! that can't hurt me!
Goku: *starts to get tired* Frieza, you don;t know what kind of power this holds...
Frieza: yeah yeah, it sucks life from stuff... I know...
Goku: but I was supposed to tell you about it in a long and boring conversation, it's in the script!
Frieza: shut up, I made my own script, and in this one, I don't become a robot...
Goku: eek *drops spirit bomb on accident, it hits the planet and explodes, killing everyone but Frieza*
Frieza: unh... I'm still alive...
Captain Ginyu, as a frog: *hops onto Frieza* master Frieza!
Frieza: oh my god! a talking frog! *dies of heart attack*

Thank You, I know I suck
Thats so funny!! were did you think that up
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:16 pm


Lady Aryah of Mossflower
Inuphantom13
These were all funny so far! And I'm glad someone liked mine! whee Let me try another one:

(Is fighting alongside Vegeta against Buu (first form))

Goku & Vegeta: HAH!! (power up to highest forms possible at that point)
Buu: Buu no scared!
Vegeta: Why isn't anyone intimidated when we do that?
Goku: Go figure.
(they rush to attack buu, but they both get knocked back)
Vegeta: Why is it that we're the strongest saiyans in the universe, and yet we still get beat around by the villains?
Goku: Go figure.
Vegeta: WHY AREN'T YOU SAYING ANYTHING BESIDES GO FIGURE!?!
Goku: .........................Go Figure.
Vegeta: *sweatdrop, slaps forehead*
thats hillarious!


I know, it stinks. sweatdrop

thats hillarious!


Yay! Someone liked it! blaugh
Here's another one:

Videl - Hey dad, I'd been wanting to ask you something.
Hercule - Yeah?
Videl - How did you defeat Cell?
Hercule - Urk.
Videl - What's wrong dad?
Hercule - Nothing, nothing. Hey, isn't that that Gohan kid? (points outside)
Videl - Gohan? Where?! (Runs to the window, is looking outside)
Hercule - (Tiptoes out of the room)
Videl - (Turns around to see Hercule already gone)
........................................................................Why do I always fall for that?

xd Had to do it, and I hope someone thinks that one was funny!

Inuphantom13


Chaos Gadget

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:12 pm


Scene 2: Goku vs. Raditz
Take 3, ready!
Stage Mng:Lights, Camera, and...Action!
Goku:KAAAA......MEEEE.....HAAAA.....*quickly pulls out script and peeks*
Director: CUT!!! Goku! Remember your lines!! You should know this by now. Geez, i can't work with this, saiyans are just to hard. I need a break.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:14 am


SSJ Serenity
Hakushika
Yet I have another one (Hope you like it):

Vegeta: I'm going to take you down, Buu.
Buu: Buu not scared.
Vegeta: That's what you think. I've got my trusty gloves, and boots.
Buu: Buu turn you into food. What should Buu turn you into? Should I turn you into cookie, or candy?
Vegeta: I don't know. Maybe candy.
Buu: Buu turn you into candy.
Vegeta: Wait, wait, wait!
Buu: What!?
Vegeta: How about cookie?
Buu: Okay!
Vegeta: Wait, wait, wait!
Buu: WHAT!?!?!?!?! Buu very hungry.
Vegeta: Look, candy. (points other direction)
Buu: Where?
Vegeta: I found a nickel!
Buu: You fool Buu!
Vegeta: Ah, crap!

The end. xd
Thats Funny blaugh
]
blaugh that one is funny

Chaos Gadget

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100

SYFFER
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:48 pm


Here's one.

-------------------------------------
"Goku: Hero. Father. Drunk."
-------------------------------------
Goku: That's it Frieza! You've caused enough pain. Now you must die!
Cell: My name is Cell you idiot of a Saiyan.
Goku: What? Whatever! You're going down Cell! Feel my power!
Gohan: Dad.
Goku: Yes son?
Gohan: I'm the one that's fighting. You're just a spectator.
Goku: I knew that. *turns to Piccolo* Hey Yamcha, who the hell is this Cell guy anyway?
Piccolo: Goku are you feeling OK?
Goku: Never felt better! Why do you ask?
Piccolo: Well you're acting like an idiot and you're wearing ChiChi's dress.
Goku: And your point is?
Piccolo: I give up!
Goku: Yeah that's right! Give up in the face of my power! *boasts*
Piccolo: Go to hell Goku.
Goku: I will. And then you'll see. You'll all see!
Gohan: Dad! Help! I need advice here!
Goku: You need some spice? Son I don't see how that would help. Unless you're going to cook Frieza supper. *Starts laughing maniacally*
Cell: It's CELL you retard!
Goku: Well I have something to say to you Mr. Taco Bell... Um *looks at Krillin* Line!
Krillin: We're screwed.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:29 pm


SYFFER
Here's one.

-------------------------------------
"Goku: Hero. Father. Drunk."
-------------------------------------
Goku: That's it Frieza! You've caused enough pain. Now you must die!
Cell: My name is Cell you idiot of a Saiyan.
Goku: What? Whatever! You're going down Cell! Feel my power!
Gohan: Dad.
Goku: Yes son?
Gohan: I'm the one that's fighting. You're just a spectator.
Goku: I knew that. *turns to Piccolo* Hey Yamcha, who the hell is this Cell guy anyway?
Piccolo: Goku are you feeling OK?
Goku: Never felt better! Why do you ask?
Piccolo: Well you're acting like an idiot and you're wearing ChiChi's dress.
Goku: And your point is?
Piccolo: I give up!
Goku: Yeah that's right! Give up in the face of my power! *boasts*
Piccolo: Go to hell Goku.
Goku: I will. And then you'll see. You'll all see!
Gohan: Dad! Help! I need advice here!
Goku: You need some spice? Son I don't see how that would help. Unless you're going to cook Frieza supper. *Starts laughing maniacally*
Cell: It's CELL you retard!
Goku: Well I have something to say to you Mr. Taco Bell... Um *looks at Krillin* Line!
Krillin: We're screwed.

rofl That's a good one. really funny rofl

Chaos Gadget

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100

Inuphantom13

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:43 am


SYFFER
Here's one.

-------------------------------------
"Goku: Hero. Father. Drunk."
-------------------------------------
Goku: That's it Frieza! You've caused enough pain. Now you must die!
Cell: My name is Cell you idiot of a Saiyan.
Goku: What? Whatever! You're going down Cell! Feel my power!
Gohan: Dad.
Goku: Yes son?
Gohan: I'm the one that's fighting. You're just a spectator.
Goku: I knew that. *turns to Piccolo* Hey Yamcha, who the hell is this Cell guy anyway?
Piccolo: Goku are you feeling OK?
Goku: Never felt better! Why do you ask?
Piccolo: Well you're acting like an idiot and you're wearing ChiChi's dress.
Goku: And your point is?
Piccolo: I give up!
Goku: Yeah that's right! Give up in the face of my power! *boasts*
Piccolo: Go to hell Goku.
Goku: I will. And then you'll see. You'll all see!
Gohan: Dad! Help! I need advice here!
Goku: You need some spice? Son I don't see how that would help. Unless you're going to cook Frieza supper. *Starts laughing maniacally*
Cell: It's CELL you retard!
Goku: Well I have something to say to you Mr. Taco Bell... Um *looks at Krillin* Line!
Krillin: We're screwed.

Lmao! rofl rofl xd xd
Reply
Dragonball Z

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//