Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply General Discussions..
Rob Pattinson Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mia de Benedetti
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:38 am


It's okay. I find both men to be very sexy heart heart heart blaugh blaugh blaugh
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:32 pm


Ah so your a Rob fan huh? Well.....oh! Have you heard where fans have been giving him a hard time when he goes to anykind of public appearance and has a hat on? They're saying his hair is his trademark and get mad at him when he covers it! I heard, though I don't know for sure, that the complaints got on his nerves so much that he cut his hair off.....I think it's just a rumor though.

Aluxis


Mia de Benedetti
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:43 pm


Lux, I made an entire video dedicated to Rob's hair. It's on YouTube! I should send it to you.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:20 pm


Lol rofl

Oh no! You're one of them! lol

I'd love to see it! xd

Aluxis


Aluxis

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:48 pm


I loved the video Mia! It made me laugh because you are so right!
Very well done!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:16 pm


Thank you ^_^

Mia de Benedetti
Vice Captain

Reply
General Discussions..

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//