Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Hollywood Guild
the best of johnny depp Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

willowtree
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 2:35 pm


Jacky Boy
Blade_Stryfe
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and Pirates of the Carribean

If they allowed Americans to play Harry Potter characters in the movies, would Depp make a good Sirius Black?


don't even consider Johnny a better actor compared to Gary Oldman.
Gary fits the part perfect.


I don't know, he certainly looked the part, but I though his portrayal (in PoA, at least) was a bit too hysterical. I expected him to be a bit more, no pun intended, serious.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:56 am


willowtree
Jacky Boy
Blade_Stryfe
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and Pirates of the Carribean

If they allowed Americans to play Harry Potter characters in the movies, would Depp make a good Sirius Black?


don't even consider Johnny a better actor compared to Gary Oldman.
Gary fits the part perfect.


I don't know, he certainly looked the part, but I though his portrayal (in PoA, at least) was a bit too hysterical. I expected him to be a bit more, no pun intended, serious.


I have to agree. Johnny Depp would not have been good for this part in Harry Potter. He is far too handsome, wholesome & even in his worst role as a druglord,(Blow), I couldn't imagine him in a Potter movie as a baddie.

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman


Goths_Arent_Losers

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:56 am


Edward Scissorhands or Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. Both characters are completely charismatic in their own twisted ways. If you didn't know it Johnny Depp, you'd think think it were two different actors.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:56 pm


Gilbert Grape was really good...I think that's my favorite one...

CaringIsCreepy


GroovyJenny

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:04 am


I have a couple of favourites:
Pirates of the Caribbean
Cry Baby
Secret Window
From Hell
Edward Scissorhands
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Once Upon a Time in Mexico
Sleep Hollow
Reply
The Hollywood Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//