Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
SungMin Oppa Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SarangMin91

Romantic Cat

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Champion Cardholder 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:44 am


Those pictures of sungmin is so cute.
I love the picture of him with his scooter helmet on,
so cute!!
His hair looks so awesome, black and pink.
heart
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:11 pm


ironique
It'd be nice if there was a calendar with SuJu members for each month heart
I'm not sure if it's a calendar since every SuJu member is on the page for April..lol, i can't choose between them so I just have the calendar wallpaper with all of them in the picture~
oh. i see. there is a calendar with a different suju member each month but its not as cute as the one above.

Eunhee33


.-Simple Star-.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:17 pm


Eunhee33
ironique
It'd be nice if there was a calendar with SuJu members for each month heart
I'm not sure if it's a calendar since every SuJu member is on the page for April..lol, i can't choose between them so I just have the calendar wallpaper with all of them in the picture~
oh. i see. there is a calendar with a different suju member each month but its not as cute as the one above.
You don't think the calendar I gave you is cute enough? crying Lol, just kidding. 3nodding
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:52 pm


♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥~♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

    →`•. [iiJєиJєи]; »ѕαяαиgнαинεε« says;

    Hahaha. There is already one calendar of SuJu. :]
    I wish I had it. crying My friend does. ]:

    ¨‹з._____슈퍼주니어

imjennu
Crew


HoneyJaeSeung

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:19 am


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
credit asianfanatic
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:08 pm


There are three different types of calendars:
2 wall scroll calendars (one is the one JenJen was talking about and the other is one my buddy Velexa has)
and then a desk calendar, as to which the pictures are somewhere hidden in the depths of the image gallery in the guild.

And those are the only ones I know of... >>

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:11 pm


♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥~♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

    →`•. [iiJєиJєи]; »ѕαяαиgнαинεε« says;

    @Redeim; Mmkaee, thank0os. I don`t remember any of them thoughh. x_X
    but the one i was talking about. Dx heck, i want them all. ]:

    EEEP! I spy SungMin gifs and they`re all shoo ky0otee. Cutiee Minnie. <3

    ¨‹з._____슈퍼주니어
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:58 am


SungMin is.... such a cute loser
Hey! Those gifs didn't move on my laptop! *emo*

Redeim

Aged Codger


Eunhee33

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:50 pm


awww. sungmin is forever a total cutie!! heart i wanna meet him!! burning_eyes
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:48 pm


.-Simple Star-.
Eunhee33
ironique
It'd be nice if there was a calendar with SuJu members for each month heart
I'm not sure if it's a calendar since every SuJu member is on the page for April..lol, i can't choose between them so I just have the calendar wallpaper with all of them in the picture~
oh. i see. there is a calendar with a different suju member each month but its not as cute as the one above.
You don't think the calendar I gave you is cute enough? crying Lol, just kidding. 3nodding
these are like cute but the one u gave me is super dooper sexy!! burning_eyes

Eunhee33


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:50 pm


Redeim
SungMin is.... such a cute loser
Hey! Those gifs didn't move on my laptop! *emo*
♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥~♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

    →`•. [iiJєиJєи]; »ѕαяαиgнαинεε« says;

    Awh, that shucks. ]:
    I LOVED THE KYUMIN MOMENT. *o*

    ¨‹з._____슈퍼주니어
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:03 am


Yesh.
AND I LOVE THE KYUMIN MORE WHEN IT HAPPENS AGAIN. D:

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:09 pm


♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥~♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

    →`•. [iiJєиJєи]; »ѕαяαиgнαинεε« says;

    XD KYUHYUN HEAL QUICKLY. T-T
    SO THAT YOU CAN MAKE MORE PRECIOUS LOVE TO BABY SUNGMIN.

    ¨‹з._____슈퍼주니어
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:30 am


Yush!
What JenJen said~~

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:09 pm


♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥~♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

    →`•. [iiJєиJєи]; »ѕαяαиgнαинεε« says;

    ROFLOL. xD It sounds weird, if you read it again.
    Ewwwie, -shrugs- xD gonk <3

    ¨‹з._____슈퍼주니어
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//