Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
SungMin Oppa Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mysterious Art Request

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:13 pm


He is so HOT!!!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:20 pm


[Jdeneloves&3 EeSu]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
`cutie <3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
credit soompi
~

Signed: XiahGirl

Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew


SarangMin91

Romantic Cat

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Champion Cardholder 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:13 pm


So cute!! Sungmin looks so adorable!!
Him and his pink.. totally cute!!
heart
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:23 pm


he looks so cute and the cake so yummy!

Eunhee33


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:40 am


I just had a pink overload. @.@
Cute SungMin... >>
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:57 pm


♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥


    →`•. [iiJєиJєи]; »ѕαяαиgнαинεε« says;

    Hahaha. Ang pogi naman ito. heart
    xD My tagalog is so bad. <3 But he is sooo cute. >w<

    ._____슈퍼주니어

imjennu
Crew


Eunhee33

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:59 am


omg. his hair matches his shirt AGAIN. lol~~ heart
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:33 pm


♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥


    →`•. [iiJєиJєи]; »ѕαяαиgнαинεε« says;

    So his hair still is pink? x_X;
    But lighter...
    i can tell since it`s recent [HyukJae`s burffdaee]
    Ah wellps. It`s okay. I`ll get used to it. >w<3

    ._____슈퍼주니어

imjennu
Crew


[Haruno_Sakura]`

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:15 pm


[Jdeneloves&3Eeteuk&Junsu]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
credit soompi

Signed:HS
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:51 pm


[Jdeneloves&3Eeteuk&Junsu]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Signed:HS

[Haruno_Sakura]`


[Haruno_Sakura]`

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:57 pm


[Jdeneloves&3Eeteuk&Junsu]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Signed:HS
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:57 pm


♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥~♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

    →`•. [iiJєиJєи]; »ѕαяαиgнαинεε« says;

    OHEMGEE. Sooo aegyoo.
    AHHHHHHHHHH~ XDD SungMinnie`s hair is beautiful
    and his innocent face compliments itself. heart

    ¨‹з._____슈퍼주니어

imjennu
Crew


Eunhee33

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:41 pm


red and black together look so good on him!! the calendar is cute!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:52 pm


♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥~♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

    →`•. [iiJєиJєи]; »ѕαяαиgнαинεε« says;

    WAIT WTF?
    ITS A CALENDAR? O__________O
    OMFG, IF IT IS, I WANT IT. crying
    GONNA MAKE MY MOM/DAD BUY ME ONEEEE.
    I thought it was just a photoshoot for whatchamacallit...
    IVY CLUB. x_X;

    ¨‹з._____슈퍼주니어

imjennu
Crew


ironique

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:39 am


It'd be nice if there was a calendar with SuJu members for each month heart
I'm not sure if it's a calendar since every SuJu member is on the page for April..lol, i can't choose between them so I just have the calendar wallpaper with all of them in the picture~
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//