Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
KyuHyun Oppa Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HoneyJaeSeung

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:03 am


kyuhyun fighting
User Image
credit AF

[Jdene]
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:38 am


He's Already doing activities ?
Ahhahahahahahahah Trying to lift Shindong up.

chowchowpup713


HoneyJaeSeung

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:49 pm


don't think this is a new piccy or is it?

[Jdene]
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:33 pm


KyuHyun looks so happy! biggrin And ShinDong looks amused.

khkid

Adorable Lunatic


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:33 am


→`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .

`♥ KYUHYUN!
YOU LOVELY BOY. ILOVEOYU. heart
_imy so much kyuhyunn.
hopefully, it is new. But I feel like ive seen it before. D;

User Image
*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:35 am


Aww..KyuHyun looks good.... biggrin

khkid

Adorable Lunatic


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:13 am


→`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .

`♥ Oh yes he does.


Question -
Does anyone know any recent news of him?
&
Ar ethere any new diary entries or vids with him in it? Or pics?

User Image
*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:27 pm


Right! Uhh...noo..I haven't heard anything on KyuHyun, then again, I never hear about Suju anymore. Sorry.

khkid

Adorable Lunatic


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:47 pm


→`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .

`♥ No it's okay.
I think I seen something about him going on a radio show?
But I don't know if that's just me.

User Image
*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:27 pm


Was KTR ever DJed by someone else before? *is suspicious*

khkid

Adorable Lunatic


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:43 am


→`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .

`♥ Well, duh.
There were SJ members who filled in for them when they were in a car crash. xD

But, I don't think so...

User Image
*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:53 pm


Yeah, of course the car crash....but I want to know because of some 1tym thing. *talks about 1tym continously*

khkid

Adorable Lunatic


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:25 pm


User Image

`♥ Ohhh~


Does anyone know any new updates about lovely KyuHyun? T^T


*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:23 pm


Nope, sorry. But I still wish he could do stuff, like the movie, and everything. D: He's so hardworking. biggrin

khkid

Adorable Lunatic


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:50 am


User Image

`♥ Argh, dammit!
I know, he is now my friend's new favourite member.
She thinks he's cute and he never changes his hairstyle so he'll always look cute.
Plus, he sings amazingly well. <3


*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//