Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
Super Junior Diary entries (Cyworlds, Fancafes, IPLE) Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

:]
  yaay
  thanks!
View Results

chowchowpup713

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:44 pm


They're So Cute. Oppas Hwaiting~!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:28 pm


User Image

`♥ AWWW SUNGMIN IS SO CUTE. xD
ahaha~ kibum and kangin are so sweet. >w<


thanks jdene!


*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .

imjennu
Crew


HoneyJaeSeung

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:30 pm



User Image


-
INFO: Heechul's kitty Heebum
(short for HanJayHeeBum) has
"hacked" into his cy and left some
amusing messages about his owner.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The original name of the file is "You shoved me in that tiny place"

I'm Heebum

After sleeping next to Heechulie for a while
He told me to fix up his site for him..
It's really hard work raising this kid
I've got to send him off to his filming in the early morningㅡㅡ^
He can't even make food for himselfㅡㅡ+
Does he actually know that he's the master kekeke
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


^Heebum has gone around and changed everything to say Heebum instead of Heechul or whatnot. We can also see at the bottom he created a section called "Heechul Idiot."


Subject: C u t e ?
2007.08.04 20:28
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


I went on air not too long ago
So cute you're going crazy right? kekekeke
Hmm.. Should I grab some regular spots on air
And.. How do you like the skin..
Why does only my back show upㅡㅡ^
My beautiful face is my attractive quality
Tch..
Honestly as far as you guys can see..
Heechul and I both..

Seem a bit insane, no? keke


Subject: H e e c h u l i e
2007.08.04 19:58
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The original filename of this was "Why is this kid this way"

You still run around like this?


credits: mylovelylhj @ SJFULLHOUSE.NET (translations), chibikko @ SJFULLHOUSE.NET (images), heenim's cy (source).

-

User Image
User Image
[J d e n e]
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:24 pm


biggrin HeeBum, you silly cat. You're so smart. I love HeeBum. "HeeChul idiot"

Thank you so much Jdene!!

khkid

Adorable Lunatic


chowchowpup713

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:54 am


His Cat looks just like him.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:00 pm


Haha, everyone loves teh cat, HeeBumiee!! biggrin HeeChul was abusing him when he went on Miracle for You. I lol at HeeBum. They(YeSung and HeeChul) kept talking about HeeBum, and to me, it sounds like KiBum. biggrin

khkid

Adorable Lunatic


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:55 am


waaaaaaaaaahhh~
Not good for the cat lovers soul. >.<;;

HeeBum is adorable.
And so is his owner. XD
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:11 am


Ack, my teachers hate cats. They always want dogs/have dogs. I get very mad. 1tym's Teddy and Danny even have fricking dogs!! But, their dogs are the cutest things ever!! >w<

"Mrs._____, do you like dogs or cats better?"
"Dogs. I hate cats."
"Ok, thanks. *fumes*"

Me and my teacher. I won't tell you her name.

khkid

Adorable Lunatic


HoneyJaeSeung

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:38 am



User Image


-
I haven't come on to leave messages for a long time, has everyone been happy recently? If you have anything unhappy about, don't keep it inside yourself, find a good friend to confide in and you'll feel better keke.
Tomorrow, Siwon and I will go to ChangSha, it should be the third time I'm meeting the friends at Changsha? keke... The other time everyone's support really composed me, thank you all for your concerns for SJ. We will present the best of programmes for everyone. And won't let everyone be disappointed.
I won't say anymore, see you all tomorrow at ChangSha, miss you all keke ~



Credits: Hankyung's Cyworld (source) + ccher@SJFH (translations)

-

User Image
User Image
[J d e n e]
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:16 am


Do Well Oppaduel.

chowchowpup713


khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:21 am


Go go power rangers Super Junior!!

Go HanKyung and Siwon oppa!!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:38 am


XD
What is ShiKyung doing?
Any one know? O.o

Redeim

Aged Codger


khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:34 pm


ShiKyung...that's a good pairing. ((O___O How OOC??))

Ummm....they might be doing a small preformance, or an interview. I really don't know.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:49 pm


User Image
♥-> ROFL OMFG I LAUGHED SOOO LOUD AHAHAHA
HEEBUM IS SO FUNNY, man i love him. heart
"HEECHUL IDIOT" ROFL iloveyouheechul&heebum.


AWWW HANKYUNG. heart wtf is Changsha? xD i hope he's safe. <3
SiKyunnnng. or HanWon or ShiHan. Either way, cute couple. xD


imjennu
Crew


khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:12 pm


Errr..ChangSha is small city?? "HeeChul Idiot" I love that so much!! *hugs HeeBum* biggrin ShiKyung is like, total best friend love.
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//