Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
SungMin Oppa Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:00 pm


♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

    AWWW! how kawaii~ heart
    I actually loe his hair now. It`s amazingly beautiful. <3

    ._______________________슈퍼주니어
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:18 pm


AH! in the first pic he looked like an angel! he is uber cute! ive never seen him on yesung's shiw b4 though. lol~~~ heart

Eunhee33


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:29 pm


♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

    xD He always looks so angel-ish. xD <3
    BUTSRSLY; He`s adorable. I LOVE HIS NEW HAIR.
    Maybe even bette rthen his old black one? heart whee

    ._______________________슈퍼주니어
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:16 pm


ur right! he is always an angel! heart

Eunhee33


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:48 pm


♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

    xD rofl
    SungMinnnn oppa fighting~ <3
    Are there any other pics besides these with his hair like that?
    Because I want to make a SungMin collage. @___@

    ._______________________슈퍼주니어
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:07 pm


[.`JenJen`.]
♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

    xD rofl
    SungMinnnn oppa fighting~ <3
    Are there any other pics besides these with his hair like that?
    Because I want to make a SungMin collage. @___@

    ._______________________슈퍼주니어
what's a collage? is it cute?!

Eunhee33


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:59 pm


♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

    rofl Of course it`s cute if it`s a SungMin collage! <3
    A collage its a lot of images blended into one. :]

    ._______________________슈퍼주니어
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:32 pm


ooh! i wanna see! SUNGMINNIE! heart

Eunhee33


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:20 pm


♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

    Can people post a SungMin spam please?
    So that I can TRY to make one. @_@

    ._______________________슈퍼주니어
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:21 pm


lol, don't really have any spam to post... ><

SungMin cutie~~ With purple hair... o.o;;

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:40 pm


♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

    Aisshhh~ I need spics before my time for PaintShopPro 9
    runs out. @__@ SUNGMiNNiE, or else i cannot make collage. ]:

    ._______________________슈퍼주니어
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:20 pm


I have some pictures of Sungmin.. most of them i got from here..
Well.. here's some of my sungmin pictures for you Jen.Jen:

User Image
User Image
User Image

I hope this pictures help you make your college.. if you need any pictures, just ask. biggrin

SarangMin91

Romantic Cat

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Champion Cardholder 100

Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:37 pm


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:39 pm


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
cute!!!!

Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:29 pm


♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

    OMG AWWW! Thank you all so much for helping out! heart
    ILYall! <3 xD woo~ Now time to make the beautiful collage of SungMin. ;D

    ._______________________슈퍼주니어
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//