Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
Super Junior MVs Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whcih mv was your fav?
  U
  Twins
  Miracle
  Happiness
  Others
  All
View Results

imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:01 pm


khkid
Really? You're sorta like my sister. She likes HeeChul and BaekKyoung too. Except I don't know about HanKyung. I like Teddy. Well, I guess I always thought 1tym would be my number 1 korean rap/singing group, except now I love Super Junior more because one of the members in 1tym had to go to the Korean military. crying And two of them had to go back to the US because their visas expired or something. And BaekKyoung is in some group with an ex. SWI.T member. And two other people.

Soo...while they're gone, I go on to other groups.
`♥ Oh? That sucks! Will
they ever become a band again? >.>;
Baekkyoung's cute. xD ahaha.
Two memebrs are form the US? o_o; Who?

`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .
*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:28 pm


[.`JenJen`.]
khkid
Really? You're sorta like my sister. She likes HeeChul and BaekKyoung too. Except I don't know about HanKyung. I like Teddy. Well, I guess I always thought 1tym would be my number 1 korean rap/singing group, except now I love Super Junior more because one of the members in 1tym had to go to the Korean military. crying And two of them had to go back to the US because their visas expired or something. And BaekKyoung is in some group with an ex. SWI.T member. And two other people.

Soo...while they're gone, I go on to other groups.
`♥ Oh? That sucks! Will
they ever become a band again? >.>;
Baekkyoung's cute. xD ahaha.
Two memebrs are form the US? o_o; Who?

`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .
*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .
Luckily, 1tym's going back together in 2009...or 2008 or something as soon as JinHwan(member in military) is back from his 3 year service. BaekKyoung is cute! The members from US, well, they're still Korean, it's just that they sorta lived there for a really long time. Teddy and Danny. They both went to the Diamond Bar high school together. I think it's in California? I remember someone told me that when Danny auditioned for 1tym, he barely knew Korean. rofl

khkid

Adorable Lunatic


gomdori

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:12 pm


I like all of them because they all hold different things.

Miracle is silly and cute. Shindong and his "sexy" dance XD!

Twins... Most of them look sexy and amazing.

U... Well... hehe... too many things about it

Happiness It's WAY TOO CUTE in the most adorable way possible. XD And besides that, I LOVED the song before so I was all OMFG THEY ARE REMAKING H.O.T.'s happiness??!?!?!?! heart

Wonder Boy... GOD I can't wait for the movie to come out. I'm going to flail like crazy!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:09 pm


the MVs were pretty darn cool.

khkid

Adorable Lunatic


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:55 pm


`♥ Aww! that's cool khkid. (:

Bahaha, i so agree with you gomdori. >.<
Their mvs are too lovely. <3

`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .
*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:42 am


→`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .

`♥ I can't wait for their next mv!
It's gonna be sucha thrill. <3

User Image
*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .

imjennu
Crew


khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:05 am


Me too!! I want to see the new MV.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:25 am


→`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .

`♥ but i doubt it will be coming soon.
there's still the movie and making of the next album.
maybe after the album is released?

User Image
*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .

imjennu
Crew


khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:16 pm


Ohh...you're right. But, I can't wait for the next album!! It's gonna be so good!! biggrin
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:48 pm


→`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .

`♥ I know, I know!
Ahhhhhhhh! But really, I want to hear their new songs.
See how wonderful they'll be. heart

User Image
*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .

imjennu
Crew


khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:25 pm


Ahh...gonna scream this out: 1TYM FIGHTING~~

Sorry, that was random. Thinking about Suju's third album made me think of 1tym? O___O
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:45 am


→`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .

`♥ Okay, da fawk? >.<

Puahaha, i need their new album now!
i'm so psyched, i want to hear the new songs so badly.
how many songs? what do they sound like? so many questions! ;D

User Image
*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .

imjennu
Crew


khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:54 pm


I wonder when it's gonna come out. surprised I want a Suju CD or anything related to Suju.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:26 pm


User Image

`♥ I WANT EVERYTHING SUJU. T___T""
But I can't order from the interent. My parents say it's a nono. D:


*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .

imjennu
Crew

Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//