|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:09 pm
Rush_Hardroc What actually transpires beneath the veil of a black hole's event horizon? Heh Heh... Decent people shouldn't think too much about that.... I'm pretty sure saying thing slike that are against the rules of the guilds. It's rude to say that someone isn't decent just because that thing about things that grasp their interest.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:01 pm
I appologise for that... Sorry. What I meant by that was that waht happens at the sigularity point could well be very greusome for all we know... that's all. but If What I said was wrong, then i'm sorry. I'll be more careful about my neutrality.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:17 pm
If anything it would be Hell
The bible says that God is the Light How could something do dark be holy
(WARNING THIS NEXT SENTANCE COULD POSSIBLY BE TAKIN AS PREACHY HOWEVER I DONT THINK SO)
I believe that God placed such relics in the universe to completly blow away the big bang theory
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:52 pm
Since black holes kind of "devour" light, I think we can look at this from a sort of symbolic standpoint.
Unless God isn't the only thing that is omnipotent.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:13 am
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:56 pm
black holes are nothing more than collapsed stars with such a great force of gravity that anything within 10 million miles of it is likely to be drug into it and added to its mass. They may look like portals of some kind, but thats just the stars that were lucky enough to just orbit the black whole, and a bunch of gases still being pulled by the black whole, so technically, its not much of a whole More than it is of a dead hungry looking star.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:03 pm
I think it's more like Black Holes are a manifestation of Ahriman.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:51 pm
nods head as if knows what you are talking about biggrin
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:58 pm
That's okay, people usually don't know what I'm talking about.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:44 pm
isnt that an Egyptian god?
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:54 pm
If something of the sort were to be true I agree with movement that it would be a portal to hell not heaven. God is supposed to be something positive, a light in dark times. If you read anything of holy text about saints lives or religious peoples lives eventually you will come across where people have seen them (using my own words here) glow with heavenly light. LIGHT being the keyword. So there you have light=holy which means God =holy. God also = happiness, black holes do not. Black holes you could say suck the life out things much like the devil and his demons can harm people thus you can say suck the life out of them.
So point I'm getting at if anything it's a portal to hell not heaven because it is the opposite of what heaven and God are.

|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:02 pm
I'm not sure about this theory. Is a black hole and a wormhole pretty much the same? If so, then I think they could be intergalactic portals. I mean, there's pretty much one at the center of every galaxy.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:41 pm
Alright. ... Unless science advanced that much since the last time I watched Nova or took Physical Science - which it may have since that was a few years ago...
A black hole sucks everything into it. The reason there is no light is because light is sucked inside as well, not to mention there is nothing there to reflect the light. As such, not all dark is bad, not all "evil" is what one would think either. Black and white, bad and good, negative and positive.... There is almost no situation that can claim correctly that they all correlate. But that is beyond the point.
A black hole is therefore like a vortex, like a whirlpool of matter, space, and time into nothing. I don't remember the numbers because, as I said it's been a few years, but to be pulled into the gravitational pull of a black hole, to follow that inside until it reaches the middle - it would tear anything apart. In that sense it would deliver those things and their energy unto "God" or any higher being(s) you want to name.
But as long as we take the time to remember that death is not the end, and is merely a transition into the next phase of life... And also a requirement for physical human life to exist and have meaning at all.. well. I imagine it would help.
And no. There was a theory about black holes and worm holes, but.... There wasn't even much to the theory when I got to hear about it. So again, what scientists have discovered and rediscovered since then is not something I will even claim to know. Until I get the time to research it, at least.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:52 am
As a Christian, I believe God Exists outside of our dimension. One of the main reasons being, is that He does not need to follow the laws of our universe. He created time and space, (The Big Bang), and He MUST reside outside of it because He is omniscient (all knowing). He is also ominpresent. All the omni - prefixes point to God being outside of our Universe.
This is just my theory. There is no scripture pointing to this or stating it flat out that I have come across.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:34 am
Well I will say that the black hole leading to heaven theory does sound pretty entertaining. it could very well be that the theory ends up proving that heaven could be on a microscopic scale. lol. Either way thatis a good theory.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|