Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Chatterbox
Let's Talk! ^^ Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spirit-San

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:36 am


Just so you know,you can post your character now if you wanted to.
I just have to edit one post,then post the first post in the Role play thread.
>>;
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:18 pm


Okay, but I'm gonna be leaving soon.
=3

KrisAnn BK
Vice Captain

Caring Smoker

19,175 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250

Spirit-San

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:14 pm


.-.
Um..where's the life force here?
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:01 am


I dunno....
><;;

I'm back though!
Actually I've been back for a few days now....
x3

KrisAnn BK
Vice Captain

Caring Smoker

19,175 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Reply
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//