|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:09 pm
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:45 am
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:10 pm
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue May 15, 2007 3:55 am
Oh the lows to which my thread has fallen. +He sulks.+ (And here I sit doing the Gracie quest. Mel: I assume this one isn't worth logging, much like the Mimzy quest?)
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:32 am
Ja.
And just 'cause it bugs you... heart mrgreen heart wink
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:09 pm
They have a mute button, at least XD I watched the first time, but muted the rest..
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|