Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Felly's RAoK Temple
From the Bizarre file Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So weird
  I had to share
View Results

Calamanari

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 8:55 pm


Mehbeh 'cause it was a bigger circus..
I haven't been to a circus in ages! T__T

We don't have lilacs at my house at all.. But we do have lots of other flowers. My parents are quite the gardeners. 3nodding
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 6:42 am


Maybe so...and me either.

We don't have so many (yet?) but there's a forest in the backyard so it's kindof a tradeoff. mrgreen

Faranath
Crew


Micherru

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:17 pm


I can't remember ever going to a circus neutral
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:26 pm


*clings upon* Poooooor deprived thing! gonk Everybody should go at least once.

Faranath
Crew


Calamanari

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:34 pm


I miss the carnival that used to come when I was really young too.. T__T
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 3:40 pm


I mean I've been to like fairs and stuff, just not a circus. Maybe I went to one once but I can't remember.

Micherru


Faranath
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 7:06 am


The circus is pretty much a dying art. Too much flack from the animal cruelty groups and not enough investigation, I'll wager.
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 5:59 pm


I'll be a one woman circus D:

Micherru


Calamanari

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:23 pm


One of my old friends once told me that I should join the circus because my t-shirt sparked in the dark. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 5:41 am


Mich>You are a one-woman circus, dear. heart

Cala>Must've been some shirt. whee

Faranath
Crew


Micherru

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 8:32 am


Woot! *Does a little jig* The circus has come to town, babeh! heart wink
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 8:40 am


*follows, fascinated and clutching a red balloon* surprised

Faranath
Crew


Micherru

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:19 pm


*Does flips and twirls*
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:05 pm


It was a totally cool shirt sad

Calamanari


Faranath
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:41 am


Mich>*applauds* surprised heart

Cala>Shirt-no-more? sad
Reply
Felly's RAoK Temple

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//