Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
Super Junior Wallpaper? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:24 pm


`♥ homfg! i kinda
didn`t realize that faded pic O_O;
ghahaha, wowzors! That`s really good.
Like how'd yu do that?!~ >.>;

`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .
*J u d g e me all you want , but keep the v e r d i c t to yourself .
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:47 pm


O__O ehh?

khkid

Adorable Lunatic


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:06 pm


`♥ LIKE.
Oh wait...you didn't make that wallie did yu?
>.>; My bad..

`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .
*J u d g e me all you want , but keep the v e r d i c t to yourself .
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:33 pm


No. Sorry if you interpreted that wrong.

khkid

Adorable Lunatic


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:58 pm


`♥ No it's okaee.
Don't worry about it. XD
WOW! LOOK WHAT I FOUND!
OH PHOTOBUCKET!
SECKSIEEE WALLPAPERS. heart AHHHHHHHHHH~
-MAY BE STRETCHING PAGE- SORRY FOR THAT.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

I will post more later on.
Credit to xiah2junsu .

`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .
*J u d g e me all you want , but keep the v e r d i c t to yourself .
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:47 pm


Yay! Pretty!! biggrin

The first wallie: HanKyung looks like he's snorting. biggrin HeeChul looks...weird. KyuHyun's eye is sparkling! O___O LeeTeuk's happy and not happy at the same time. ShiWon looks a little normal. LeeTeuk looks beautiful and sideways again. SungMin's not being serious! ShiWon looks more normal. SungMin is trying to be cool. I think. RyeoWook is ready to kiss YeSung! biggrin I love ShinDong's hand. ha~. HanKyung looks like he has an idea. And YeSung looks angry, while LeeTeuk looks a little happy.

2nd: HanKyung! Your hair is....not as cool looking! EunHyuk is agape. YeSung looks ready to jump. HeeChul looks TOO serious. KiBum looks ored. ShinDong is himself. ShiWon is looking another way. KangIn looks normal...ish. SungMin is...I dunno. LeeTeuk looks angry. DongHae looks bored as well. RyeoWook is cool.

3rd: I love the "U" outfit...like-stuff. And the picture on the side.

4rd: KangIn, SungMin, RyeoWook, DongHae, YeSung, KiBum, HeeChul, and HanKyung look good in their picture. Yes, Teukie crying you don't look that good. Serious is bad....sometimes for you.

5th: Yay!! I love you. biggrin And Teukie.

6th: DongHae!! LEE DONGHAE YOU LOOK GOOD!!!

7th: Yay, everyone's happy.

khkid

Adorable Lunatic


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:06 pm


`♥ I KNOW.
THESE WALLIES ARE AMAZE.
AND THERE ARE MUCH MORE.
I'll post as soon as I can.

`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .
*J u d g e me all you want , but keep the v e r d i c t to yourself .
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:05 pm


[+~♥Everday, Everynight, Everywhere
This connected feelings...♥~+]



AHHH<3 The 3rd one! [[[:


[+~♥..will always be our truth
Now, our tale begins..♥~+]

midnight v e n u s_


khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:16 pm


O___O the 4th wallie didn't label DongHae!!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:24 am


`♥ WoW! Nice spotting khkid. rofl
Never noticed that. I just look at the beautiful fases. lol

MORE.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
Credit @ Photobucket {xiah2junsu}

`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .
*J u d g e me all you want , but keep the v e r d i c t to yourself .

imjennu
Crew


khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:19 am


OMFG. ily JenJen. biggrin Those are the AWESOMEST WALLIES EVER!!!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:00 pm


`♥ xD Thank you, and no problem.
I wish I hadthe skills to make them,.

`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .
*J u d g e me all you want , but keep the v e r d i c t to yourself .

imjennu
Crew


midnight v e n u s_

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:40 pm


[+~♥Everday, Everynight, Everywhere
This connected feelings...♥~+]


Yay. [[: Thanks JenJen for sharing!


[+~♥..will always be our truth
Now, our tale begins..♥~+]
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:19 pm


`♥ You're welcome.
There are so many and I am so greatful for them. <3

`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .
*J u d g e me all you want , but keep the v e r d i c t to yourself .

imjennu
Crew


khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:47 am


Hmm...I should make another one. But it's hardish, getting it to be perfect, and the coordinates. (At least, that's what I do)
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//