Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Games and Contests
FANART CONTEST!!! VOTE!! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kamikalo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 8:22 pm


*gasp* MY LINK WORKS!!! HOORAH!!! *jumps around with glee* heart
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 7:51 am


I hope more people enter gonk the contest ends on Dec 1! crying

MikoBura
Vice Captain


snen

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 2:17 pm


I entered to support the competition.. sorry for the awful drawing.. It would have been better were it not drawn and coloured entirely in microsoft paint xp

Name: Snen
Title: Snowflakes
Couple: Vegeta and Bulma
Art URL:Here heart
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 10:52 am


xp I'll draw then. wink Just a moment.

SSJ Girl

Assimilated Hunter

9,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

MikoBura
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 4:46 am


SSJ Girl
xp I'll draw then. wink Just a moment.


Thank you!! biggrin
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 6:14 pm


Yay! I finished mine! I would have posted it earlier, but my home computer sucks (except for the scanner!) . . .

Here it is:

Name: Higashi17
Title: Devil 'n' Rice
Couple: Gohan and Videl
Art URL: Click Me!

Higashi17


MikoBura
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 11:56 pm


Today is the last day for submitting art. I will close the entries tonight.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 1:07 pm


Now I'm nervous. *gnaws fingernails*

Altair Kaosu


Kamikalo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:42 pm


Woot! Good luck to everybody! heart
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 12:53 pm


*Tries to pick someone to vote on* sweatdrop

MikoBura
Vice Captain


Higashi17

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 5:39 pm


Can we vote for ourselves or not (This applies to the four that entered!)? I was just wondering about that, since some contests that I know of say that the entrants can't vote for their own pieces . . . . .

I won't vote yet . . . . it's a hard decision! blaugh

Good luck to everyone! heart
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:14 pm


gonk Nobody likes mine! crying

Kamikalo


Altair Kaosu

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:19 pm


Kamikalo
gonk Nobody likes mine! crying


Don't feel bad, mine either. *huggles*
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:40 pm


Altair Kaosu
Kamikalo
gonk Nobody likes mine! crying


Don't feel bad, mine either. *huggles*

*huggles you back* crying We worked hard on ours too!

Kamikalo


snen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 6:22 am


Higashi17
Can we vote for ourselves or not (This applies to the four that entered!)? I was just wondering about that, since some contests that I know of say that the entrants can't vote for their own pieces . . . . .

I won't vote yet . . . . it's a hard decision! blaugh

Good luck to everyone! heart


I don't think we should vote for ourselves. I'm not gonna anyways *goes to pick somebody to vote for*
Reply
Games and Contests

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//