Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply DRAGON BALL guild forum
If you could have ONE DragonBall ability... Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

black_flamed_rose13

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:34 pm


Flying it would rock hard
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:52 am


Hmm, well I''ll have to say regeneration. Not the type Picollo and Cell have, the type Buu has. Combine that with some power and you''re basically invincible.

SYFFER
Captain


CursedRose.exe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 5:09 pm


Shunkan Idou. (Known as Instant Transmission or Instantaneous Movement.) I'd never be late for school! xd
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 11:28 pm


Flying would undoubtably be my first priority. After that, perhaps shunkan idou or regeneration.

sileeka_h


MikoBura
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:13 am


SYFFER
Hmm, well I''ll have to say regeneration. Not the type Picollo and Cell have, the type Buu has. Combine that with some power and you''re basically invincible.


Why'd you wanna be invincible?
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 4:23 pm


I think flying would be pretty sick.

Sweens6591


MikoBura
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 2:30 pm


Sweens6591
I think flying would be pretty sick.


As in, cool? Or that you'll get sick while flying in the air (which would suck XD)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 2:50 pm


The abilty to harness my Ki.
((Witch would later include teatching myself to fly and teliport and Fire beams.))

Whoo! Go Cheating!

Naw , If I could have a power I'd be able to regenerate. I wanna be able to throw myself out infront of a mugger infront of my family and friends and live to tell the tale as a hero! That and be the first surviveing Kamakazi.

"DAMN YOU BILL GATES! YOU WILL PAY FOR CREATEING THE X-BOX! TASTE THE PAIN OF C4!"
*Blump , This timer program has cased a Error and will now close , thank you for useing windows (sucker)*
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! FOILED AGAIN!"
Ahh...
I need to get out more...

MajinDruu


Inuphantom13

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 12:06 pm


flying would be awesome!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 11:25 pm


kao ken attack

MasakiSamurai


MajinDruu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 4:42 am


MasakiSamurai
kao ken attack


Your body would explode. Good luck with that one dude.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 11:57 am


MajinDruu
MasakiSamurai
kao ken attack


Your body would explode. Good luck with that one dude.


Haha, so true, Goku nearly died from that and he was the strongest in the world. XP

MikoBura
Vice Captain


Valderclc

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:53 am


the kamehameha so I could jump and use my feet to do it, and propell myself through the air, and be able to destroy things biggrin
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 1:22 pm


Well, flying would be cool and all, but like, why not get Goku's super speed...cuz he's super fast...then like, train for kung-fu or sumthin and be super good cuz your super fast

The_Goddess_of_Darkness


Chaos Gadget

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:18 pm


MajinDruu
MasakiSamurai
kao ken attack


Your body would explode. Good luck with that one dude.

LOL rofl That's so true. Plus, who would you use it on?
Reply
DRAGON BALL guild forum

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//