Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
Super Junior Diary entries (Cyworlds, Fancafes, IPLE) Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

:]
  yaay
  thanks!
View Results

imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:42 pm


EesuAngel
[Junsu User Image]
[EeteukUser Image ]


[LEETEUK] Diary Entry
2007.03.25 at 03:30 AM


Ah I'm distressed..really really..I'm exasperated..schedule finished early..

Nothing to do..being alone at the dorm is scary..ㅋㅋㅋ

What to do..what to do..aaaaaah I'm bored...there's nothing to do...

Being alone makes me sleepy..I'm sleepy..ㅠㅜ ah I'm bored it'd really be a waste to just sleep

it'd be a waste...it'd be a waste...it'd be a waste...it'd be a waste...ah I'm bored..

[JdeneUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]
♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥~♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

    →`•. [iiJєиJєи]; »ѕαяαиgнαинεε« says;

    ROFL, he`s so silly kyOote. heart

    ¨‹з._____슈퍼주니어
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:43 pm


EesuAngel
[Junsu User Image]
[EeteukUser Image ]


ModEl 赫
2007.01.30 at 04:29 AM
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Iya...what's this...do I need to clarify?
My jaw dropped.
When you see the picture with your mouth closed
Your jaw better drop -0-kekeke
Heesskyungss took this picture...*
Tell me a grade for this picture hehe
Can't 99.999% blame a good model..!!


* Heesskyungss is their codi nuna, Jun Heekyung.

[JdeneUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]
♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥~♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

    →`•. [iiJєиJєи]; »ѕαяαиgнαинεε« says;

    XD ROFL HE IS SO FUNNYLISHLY CUTE. heart
    whee -jaw drops- xD ROFL. I give him a 1378409237532563568%. <3

    ¨‹з._____슈퍼주니어

imjennu
Crew


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:27 am


Haha~~ They're so.... adorkable~~~ rofl
Thanks EeSu!
Are there any other member's diaries?
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:17 pm


Redeim
Haha~~ They're so.... adorkable~~~ rofl
Thanks EeSu!
Are there any other member's diaries?

finding what i can

HoneyJaeSeung


HoneyJaeSeung

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:05 pm


[Junsu User Image]
[EeteukUser Image ]


there's an article stating that Eeteuk posted a message on his cyworld, but people are confused because the cyworld says it belongs to "Park Yongin". Park Yongin is Eeteuk's father, he took over Eeteuk's old cyworld address when Eeteuk gave up cyworld for a bit last year. so... basically Eeteuk posted on his father's cyworld!

and he said:

Thank you for worrying.
I'm going to get up from all your sympathies and go back to your side.
Please everyone, take care of your health, and be careful of traffic.
I love you~~

credit: ëâ„¢í•´ë°â€ë‹¤@ juniorsource.com

[JdeneUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:14 pm


Thanks for the diary entries. xD ^^

midnight v e n u s_


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:49 am


EesuAngel
[Junsu User Image]
[EeteukUser Image ]


there's an article stating that Eeteuk posted a message on his cyworld, but people are confused because the cyworld says it belongs to "Park Yongin". Park Yongin is Eeteuk's father, he took over Eeteuk's old cyworld address when Eeteuk gave up cyworld for a bit last year. so... basically Eeteuk posted on his father's cyworld!

and he said:

Thank you for worrying.
I'm going to get up from all your sympathies and go back to your side.
Please everyone, take care of your health, and be careful of traffic.
I love you~~

credit: ëâ„¢í•´ë°â€ë‹¤@ juniorsource.com

[JdeneUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]
♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥~♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

    →`•. [iiJєиJєи]; »ѕαяαиgнαинεε« says;

    Awwhh, he`s oh so cute. <3
    heart I love him too~ ;D

    ¨‹з._____슈퍼주니어
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:14 am


It's so nice to read their diaries 3nodding love them all heart thank you very much for posting them biggrin

Namu_Namz


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:48 pm


♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥~♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

    →`•. [iiJєиJєи]; »ѕαяαиgнαинεε« says;

    You know what I love about HanKyung`s diary entries?
    Is that, whenever he ends them, he says "I Love You All~!".
    That`s so cute and sweet. heart <3 Aiya~

    ¨‹з._____슈퍼주니어
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:52 am


>.< Teukie's diary entry was cute and sweet... heart ~

Redeim

Aged Codger


HoneyJaeSeung

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:00 pm


[Junsu User Image]
[EeteukUser Image ]


[YESUNG] Photo Entry
2007.05.01 at 00:16 AM

To the stuffed animals...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

They wanted to hear my concert ...

Sleep well my stuffed animals ^^

Credits to 예성 싸이 & La'MISS:fairy
May be taken out with full and proper credits.

[JdeneUser Image]
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:02 pm


[Junsu User Image]
[EeteukUser Image ]


[YESUNG] Photo Entry
2007.05.01 at 00:19 AM

My school days ..

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As I wanted to do things my way I was a very greedy student ..
If I were to go back to wearing a uniform like that again ....

I could possibly be a student...............a bit lovely ...;

One day in 2006 ..

Credits to 예성 싸이 & La'MISS:fairy
May be taken out with full and proper credits.

[JdeneUser Image]

HoneyJaeSeung


HoneyJaeSeung

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:03 pm


[Junsu User Image]
[EeteukUser Image ]


[LEETEUK] Diary Entry
2007.05.01 at 02:53 AM


Hi there??? ^^...

I hurt a lot~~~^^; even now..the pain..it hurts..ㅜㅡ

For two weeks I have to receive treatment for disinfecting issues..

Thank you for worrying..I love you...^^

I will go back soon..I'm sorry you have to wait a little bit more...

I will rush back healthy!^^


Credits to 박정수 싸이 & La'MISS:fairy

[JdeneUser Image]
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:06 pm


[Junsu User Image]
[EeteukUser Image ]


[YESUNG] Diary Entry
2007.05.01 at 04:40 AM

Come out and play a loooot
together with Yesung's other character ~ !


Credits to 예성 싸이 & La'MISS:fairy
May be taken out with full and proper credits.

[JdeneUser Image]

HoneyJaeSeung


HoneyJaeSeung

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:07 pm


[Junsu User Image]
[EeteukUser Image ]


[LEETEUK] Diary Entry
2007.04.30 21:29


I...!!!!!am back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^^


Credits to 박정수 싸이 & La'MISS:fairy
May be taken out with full and proper credits.

[JdeneUser Image]
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//