Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Felly's RAoK Temple
That's not cool! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*copiously weeps*
  Console me?
View Results

Calamanari

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 1:03 pm


sweatdrop sweatdrop That's like me and my items.. I don't know when there's enough waiting to sell something. :/
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 1:10 pm


Whereas I just hang onto it alllll bwahahahaha!

Which could be why there for awhile there I couldn't access Fell's inventory more than once a day and only then after a complete reboot.

Faranath
Crew


Calamanari

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 4:51 pm


It has problems with cookies? 0_o

I'm a big packrat too.. part of the problem why I can't seem to sell anything for profit. I keep telling myself to wait a little longer for the prices to rise, as an excuse. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:09 pm


I still have a 2006 April letter to sell. But since the donations for that month weren't really popular the prices are still pretty measly.

Micherru


Calamanari

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:45 pm


Aw, yeah, I had bought one for that month too. The sun staff isn't that bad, in my opinion.

I still haven't opened mine yet though.
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:08 am


Length of time the item has been out only adds a little to the price. It mostly has to do with the popularity of the item. And I always seem to buy letters that have very little demand gonk

Micherru


Calamanari

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 8:08 pm


I actually don't buy letters that often. I just happened to that month.. ah well..
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 6:04 pm


Oh I see neutral

Micherru

Reply
Felly's RAoK Temple

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//