Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Entertainment
Good Music/Bands/Singers Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Capt. George
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 11:17 am


uh, ha! ~inside joke~
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 6:12 pm


I dint know sh** was a bad word???Fru toi!!!!! darn its spelled wrong. Im now currently downloading Mana stuff

Anakin1324


Chisato-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:36 pm


whee I heart Ren from Gackt's band!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 3:23 pm


Chisato-chan
whee I heart Ren from Gackt's band!

Mana's rabid fangirl agrees with toi!!!!!! whee whee whee whee

Anakin1324


Chisato-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:03 pm


SakuraNiwa
Chisato-chan
whee I heart Ren from Gackt's band!

Mana's rabid fangirl agrees with toi!!!!!! whee whee whee whee
whee whee whee Good, nya nya! ::to understand, watch the live version of U+K::
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 4:48 pm


Chisato-chan
SakuraNiwa
Chisato-chan
whee I heart Ren from Gackt's band!

Mana's rabid fangirl agrees with toi!!!!!! whee whee whee whee
whee whee whee Good, nya nya! ::to understand, watch the live version of U+K::

I do everyday. whee *Im not a bad girl. Im not a bad girl* To bad Iam .

Anakin1324


Chisato-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 6:45 am


... That made no sense...
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 1:01 pm


None of it made sense to me. eek

bunnylover123


Anakin1324

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 5:57 pm


im so confused. scream grrr. Ren is so fing hot!!!!!!!!!!!! whee whee
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 7:29 pm


Mana-chan1324
im so confused. scream grrr. Ren is so fing hot!!!!!!!!!!!! whee whee
Yea! whee

Chisato-chan
Vice Captain


Anakin1324

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 10:42 am


Chisato-chan
Mana-chan1324
im so confused. scream grrr. Ren is so fing hot!!!!!!!!!!!! whee whee
Yea! whee

I hope he doesnt have a girlfriend. Cuz if he did I'd have to kill her.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 3:31 pm


Mana-chan1324
Chisato-chan
Mana-chan1324
im so confused. scream grrr. Ren is so fing hot!!!!!!!!!!!! whee whee
Yea! whee

I hope he doesnt have a girlfriend. Cuz if he did I'd have to kill her.
You get Mana... I'll take Ren! whee

Chisato-chan
Vice Captain


Anakin1324

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 4:03 pm


Chisato-chan
Mana-chan1324
Chisato-chan
Mana-chan1324
im so confused. scream grrr. Ren is so fing hot!!!!!!!!!!!! whee whee
Yea! whee

I hope he doesnt have a girlfriend. Cuz if he did I'd have to kill her.
You get Mana... I'll take Ren! whee

I already do. He's on the bottom bunk of my bed set.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 8:55 am


Jackie's Strength by Tori Amos is our colorguard song for indoor and I love it!
It so pretty.

Kagura Yuki


The Hermit Sage

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 5:47 pm


I like all kinds of music. sweatdrop Except rap... I mean come on, what's with some of these kids? "d00d thatz so ghetto." stare It's so annoying! gonk I am sorry if I have offended anyone! *hides in a corner* crying
Reply
Entertainment

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//