Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Castle of the Humans
Free Talk Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

daydreamingCimorene
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:03 pm


k im here
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:25 am


all I can say is FINALLY! and welcome back xd

Matsuri_xx
Vice Captain


Matsuri_xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:08 am


hehe to bad the guild is on its back lol
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:51 pm


Now it's like random posts everywhere to make money. At least that's what I do now lol

Matsuri_xx
Vice Captain


Barefoot_xx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:56 pm


This is a cool guild to bad people don't post more in it. stare
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:48 am


Hey, humans!

i got a relationship problem...
well, this person who shares the same feelings with me...
is getting confused because this person misses me so much during this summer... cause we can't bond every now and then...
this person gets hurt because she thinks of me every now and then...
and she tells me that she's becoming jealous of our friend because this friend of ours is working with me throughout the summer... she on the other hand was not allowed by her mother to work because she had to do the household chores because she's the eldest...hmm... what am i gonna do?

It's sweet that she thinks this way about me... i'm quite flattered with that but sometimes... i get worried because she'd sometimes think of trying to forget about me... to lessen the pain... she tells me that she gets mixed emotions when she see's me online... i don't know what to do anymore...

what should i tell her? or do to at least ease her mind... at the least...

she's mad that i'm online everyday... because the more she misses me and wants to be with me... but then again she's happy that she can at least chat with me... what should i do...?

PS: humans, i pray that this issue that i'm sharing with you does not leave this guild forum... please and thank you!

Aya Akkaime

Tenacious Spirit


Matsuri_xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 11:57 am


awww I hope to find someone who will love me that much someday.
But all I can say is that summer isn't that long and I'm sure you two will find ways to talk even if you can't spend as much time together. If you two really care about each other your relationship will be able to weather the summer and last.
I have people I want to build relationships with but there is very little chance that I can do that because they live so far from me. For you two if it's only a single summer apart, I think you can make it work...I mean it's not like you're going to cheat on each other right.
(I'm no good at this advice/helping stuff) sweatdrop
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:46 pm


Matsuri_xx
awww I hope to find someone who will love me that much someday.
But all I can say is that summer isn't that long and I'm sure you two will find ways to talk even if you can't spend as much time together. If you two really care about each other your relationship will be able to weather the summer and last.
I have people I want to build relationships with but there is very little chance that I can do that because they live so far from me. For you two if it's only a single summer apart, I think you can make it work...I mean it's not like you're going to cheat on each other right.
(I'm no good at this advice/helping stuff) sweatdrop


yea, maybe you're right! biggrin
anyways, we've been seeing each other lately...
and having fun alot....
She has shown that she cared for me much and missed me alot lately...=^_^=

the cheating thing, nah....she wouldn't do that unless she's found a guy...
hehehe....we both know that we have to leave each other someday....to find the right guy...i mean it's not like we can have a lesbian marriage or what, right? rofl
Yup, we're both girls...^_^
but we can't help it...we're each others first love and it's our first time to feel this way....and sometimes i think she loves me alot...... she cries everytime she thinks she hurts me.... she cries for missing me.... and dreaming about me... and she always have gifts for me...always...^_^
sometimes i feel guilty having so many gifts from her...i can't even give her the same number of gifts....whether in gaia or real world...^_^

Aya Akkaime

Tenacious Spirit


Matsuri_xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:16 am


ummmmm I'm gay and I plan to have a gay marrage when I find the right guy ><
But it's your choice.
And AWWWWW I hope I can love someone that much. Hahaha I'm such a sap sometimes xd
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 7:35 pm


Matsuri_xx
ummmmm I'm gay and I plan to have a gay marrage when I find the right guy ><
But it's your choice.
And AWWWWW I hope I can love someone that much. Hahaha I'm such a sap sometimes xd


^_^.. that's okay....i've got alot of gay friends in both gaia and here xd
Gay guys of course....^_^ anyways, yea...i like how it's going so far...
she's coming over in a few days...=^_^= and i can't wait...i'm sure she can't wait as well... heart

Aya Akkaime

Tenacious Spirit


Matsuri_xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:28 pm


I only have gay friends on gaia. I don't know any gay guys at my school or area.
That's going to be fun eh. xd don't have too much fun now rofl
Reply
Castle of the Humans

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//