Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dragonball Z
Budokai 3 Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rawr.
[&gt;v&lt;]
100%
 100%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 9


Hakushika

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:27 am


Dageta_132
My favorite character is vegeta i feel most strongher using it more went i become in ssj 4 . biggrin i think vegeta is the best character in budokai 3 stare
I disagree with that, I think the best is probably a quad tie between Kid Buu, Omega, Goku, and Vegeta. 3nodding
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:13 pm


my favorite person to use is broly by far

skrunch


Inuphantom13

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:27 pm


I luv using Teen Gohan. I rule with him, and he's so cute too! whee blaugh heart sweatdrop I also like Kid Gohan (even though he's kinda weak, he's still cute! heart ), Kid Goku, Goten, Kid Trunks, Trunks, Videl, Uub, 18, and Goku. I luv turning into SS4 with Goku, or turning into SS4 Gogeta, or even turning into Vegito is cool too, especially with his spirit sword. I luv turning into SS3 Gotenks too! He's so cute! whee heart sweatdrop (ya i no, way obsessive...and weird. sweatdrop ) I luv using his Super Ghost Kamikaze attack, and it's funny when u lose, cuz they touch, and I like their faces rofl . But the one that takes the prize for the funniest move would have to be Hercule's dragon rush (if it's done in a certain way) cuz when he wins, I luv how he knocks them to the floor, and then poses for a picture. Hilarious! rofl
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 11:33 am


Inuphantom13
I luv using Teen Gohan. I rule with him, and he's so cute too! whee blaugh heart sweatdrop I also like Kid Gohan (even though he's kinda weak, he's still cute! heart ), Kid Goku, Goten, Kid Trunks, Trunks, Videl, Uub, 18, and Goku. I luv turning into SS4 with Goku, or turning into SS4 Gogeta, or even turning into Vegito is cool too, especially with his spirit sword. I luv turning into SS3 Gotenks too! He's so cute! whee heart sweatdrop (ya i no, way obsessive...and weird. sweatdrop ) I luv using his Super Ghost Kamikaze attack, and it's funny when u lose, cuz they touch, and I like their faces rofl . But the one that takes the prize for the funniest move would have to be Hercule's dragon rush (if it's done in a certain way) cuz when he wins, I luv how he knocks them to the floor, and then poses for a picture. Hilarious! rofl
Genius, just genius. biggrin My favorite characters are using Kid Buu, Vegeta, and Super Buu. Like Saturshi said, Kid Buu is a very fast character.

Hakushika


Hakushika

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:44 am


Great Saiyaman's pretty funny, too. His "Justice Pose" is hilarious. When you win the meter thing, he's all like, "Allow me to tell you my name... I am..."
Then he does a funny dance. He says, "He who does not allow evil. The champion of justice... The Great Saiyaman!" After he's done, he thinks, "I nailed it!" xd xd rofl rofl rofl rofl
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 9:27 am


Super Vegito without a doubt. He's the cheapest most overpowerd character in the game.

MajinDruu


MikoBura
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 2:12 pm


Hakushika
Great Saiyaman's pretty funny, too. His "Justice Pose" is hilarious. When you win the meter thing, he's all like, "Allow me to tell you my name... I am..."
Then he does a funny dance. He says, "He who does not allow evil. The champion of justice... The Great Saiyaman!" After he's done, he thinks, "I nailed it!" xd xd rofl rofl rofl rofl


My little brother gets pissed off when I choose Saiyaman to fight with. Because I kinda mock him with doing so, especially if I win using one of his weird poses razz
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:15 am


MikoBura
Hakushika
Great Saiyaman's pretty funny, too. His "Justice Pose" is hilarious. When you win the meter thing, he's all like, "Allow me to tell you my name... I am..."
Then he does a funny dance. He says, "He who does not allow evil. The champion of justice... The Great Saiyaman!" After he's done, he thinks, "I nailed it!" xd xd rofl rofl rofl rofl


My little brother gets pissed off when I choose Saiyaman to fight with. Because I kinda mock him with doing so, especially if I win using one of his weird poses razz
Yep. The pose isn't something to joke about. xd

Hakushika

Reply
Dragonball Z

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//