Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Entertainment
Karoke Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonlitShadow87

Friendly Friend

9,550 Points
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Crack Shot 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 12:00 pm


every year at my friend's house for her brother's b-day partay, i sing "Fat Lip" by Sum 41. its great. and my other friend is obsessed with Madonna, so she sings "Like A Virgin"! xd we taped it and played it to her class in 6th grade, everyone loved it. 3nodding

rofl
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 3:58 pm


MoonlitShadow87
every year at my friend's house for her brother's b-day partay, i sing "Fat Lip" by Sum 41. its great. and my other friend is obsessed with Madonna, so she sings "Like A Virgin"! xd we taped it and played it to her class in 6th grade, everyone loved it. 3nodding

rofl

Was she there?

BrigDaddy

Ruthless Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200

MoonlitShadow87

Friendly Friend

9,550 Points
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Crack Shot 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 10:53 am


Yura23
MoonlitShadow87
every year at my friend's house for her brother's b-day partay, i sing "Fat Lip" by Sum 41. its great. and my other friend is obsessed with Madonna, so she sings "Like A Virgin"! xd we taped it and played it to her class in 6th grade, everyone loved it. 3nodding

rofl

Was she there?


yeah she was, and you shoulda seen how rede her face turned! rofl
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 5:25 pm


I love to sing the Les Mis song that goes "emtpy chairs at empty tables". I love that song heart domokun ninja

dragongirl50


Chisato-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:07 pm


Empty Chairs at Empty Tables makes me cry. I love Les Mis. songs. To sing alone though, I love I Dreamed a Dream.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 6:45 pm


Great music it is.

dragongirl50


Mrs_BananaMan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:05 am


I sing all the time. whatever happens to be in my head you'll know. It drives my mother insane. my sisters too. Cause I sing loudly. It's like the other day when I was bored so I kept playing the Eccles Sonata on my saxaphone every five minutes for about 5 hours. It was funny cause becca tried to steal my music but I have half of it memorized so I kept playing. Then it got to the part I couldn't remember off hand so I went to steal it back. They hid it, I got ticked, kicked joanna in her sprained ankle (didn't realize it was the sprained one on my part) screamed until I got it back, got myself grounded when my mom got home and Joanna told her, But overall it was generally amusing. I was told I couldn't play it anymore so rather when they were watching TV I sat in the same room and hummed the song loudly. They turned up the TV to hear then got grounded too cause they wouldn't turn it down. XD good times. again, ultimately I won.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:14 pm


One day, the payback for what you call "ultimately winning" will come back and haunt you.

The Hermit Sage

Reply
Entertainment

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//