Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dragonball AF
DBX? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Da Revolutionisticality

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 11:09 am


Altair Kaosu
I'd like to help if you still need it. I'm a pretty good writer (so I've been told), so if you need someone to write it all down, I volunteer. 3nodding You can see a sample of my writing here: Never Again, by Altair

hmmm... a fellow writer. i would really appreciate the help. i myself am actually trying to start a book
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:36 pm


Kyoshiro04
Altair Kaosu
I'd like to help if you still need it. I'm a pretty good writer (so I've been told), so if you need someone to write it all down, I volunteer. 3nodding You can see a sample of my writing here: Never Again, by Altair

hmmm... a fellow writer. i would really appreciate the help. i myself am actually trying to start a book


*smiles* I'm afraid I'm not that ambitious, although some of my longer stories are upwards of 70 pages in Word. Just let me know what you need me to do.

Altair Kaosu


Da Revolutionisticality

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:49 pm


Well once we finally get this started just give ideas and what not
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:51 pm


No advertising, Thank you.

Da Revolutionisticality


GalacticCannibalism

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 2:38 pm


wow


me i am a published poet and wrighter i hope i could help
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 5:26 pm


(i am here wating for some one to come and lord i hope she comes lol)

GalacticCannibalism


GalacticCannibalism

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 5:33 pm


(bump to pass the time)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 9:03 am


im good with story line and characters and such

Ryuho22


Da Revolutionisticality

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 12:45 pm


well if you guys are really interested in doing this, i have an idea. it will be hard to really do it on this thread (with everyone jumping in) and over PM would be very hectic. we could make a DBX guild. I will put up 10k. we could even make ourselves a side guild to the dragonball guild. what do you think. we could call it: DuhDUhDUh DBX
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 2:33 pm


thats a great idea we might be able to raise enugh money

GalacticCannibalism


GalacticCannibalism

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 2:59 pm


any one here
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 3:01 pm


any one there

GalacticCannibalism


Da Revolutionisticality

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 10:59 am


alright in order to actually do this we will need donations
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 11:01 am


i agree so are we going to ask people jusst to donate or give them insentive

GalacticCannibalism


Da Revolutionisticality

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 11:03 am


a little of both. there is not much incentive we could really give other than the promise that we'll do a good job and stay true to the story
Reply
Dragonball AF

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//