Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The OTHER General Discussion
To: MHS Otaku Club Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  YUSH.
  NU.
  I wish I was in this awesome club. D:
View Results

reiko-_ayanami

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:54 pm


I agree with Venus here,this may get us beatin up and personaly I would like to go at least one year without getting the s**t beat out of me.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:28 pm


What about this t-shirt? Maybe this would be less "to be beaten upon"?

I'm trying to be helpful. Don't want to have friends get beaten up.

Kiyoske Dante


Seliste

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:26 pm


can u show us what these shirts look like?
Reply
The OTHER General Discussion

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//