Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The OTHER General Discussion
OMGZ LET'S CHAT Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

For or against the name M.O.O.
  For <3
  Against </3
View Results

[-Saki-]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:49 pm


Suzanne...today...has proven herself to be as ditzy as me. She has a new host family, and now she lives in Continental Reserve. She got off at my bus stop, so I guessed that she lived near me. Then she walks up behind me and says,

"Laaaurraaa...I don't know where I liiive..."

So I spent about a half hour trying to help her find her house. Turned out to be a fifteen-minute walk away, and we thought that it was on my street. xD

Gotta love Suzanne.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:00 pm


That's interesting. xDDD

Arrrrgh. I'm going to be stuck on WoW all night. o___o

Talk about obsession.

kashyr

Dapper Codger


[-Saki-]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:01 pm


Nice. Have fun with that.

And also, for further explanation, Suzanne is from Germany, and she's an exchange student and friend of ours in MHS.

We tried to get her to get a Gaia, but so far we're unsuccessful. D:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:04 pm


Which server do you play on Bellstrinde?

Sachiko Higami

Fashionable Hunter

2,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

kashyr

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:04 pm


Oh, I will. Wait until my Druid pwns all of Azeroth.

*cackle*

Anyhoo.

Exchange students are always the best. :]

We had this Japanese girl live in my neighborhood for a while. She gave me noodles and was amazed I knew that Orange Range existed. Same with Gackt. I think she was intimidated when I told her that I loved Hyde, tho.

Anyway. :]

We're getting French exchange students soon. >>;

Edit - Depends. My main is now on the Sisters of Elune, but my alt is on Shandris.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:05 pm


Niiice.

We had this awesome Slovakian girl last year in my journalism class, but towards the end, she got all American-ized. It was quite sad. D:

[-Saki-]
Captain


Sachiko Higami

Fashionable Hunter

2,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:05 pm


Ahhh...I play on Malorne and Perenolde! I have one on Elune...and Khadgar...
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:06 pm


Sachiko Higami
Ahhh...I play on Malorne and Perenolde! I have one on Elune...and Khadgar...

I gots a gold chocobo on FF7. OwO

[-Saki-]
Captain


kashyr

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:08 pm


Exchange students should retain their culture. They aren't cool anymore when they become all American. Like when the men ES wear sandals with socks.

ARGH.

Anyhoo.

Ooooh, what kind of classes, Sachiko? And races, if you please. :}

*GOATEE*

Laura - I have a Sim named "Your Mom".

Ooooooh. Total burn.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:09 pm


xD

She should have kids, otherwise it wouldn't make sense. <3

[-Saki-]
Captain


kashyr

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:12 pm


Time for piano lessons.

Baaai.

Be back later.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:12 pm


Umm...Night Elf Druid...Dreanei Paladin...Human Paladin...Human Mage...Night Elf Priest...Troll Priest...I think that's it...

Sachiko Higami

Fashionable Hunter

2,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

[-Saki-]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:13 pm


Byez, A-dawg.

Saaaaaaaaaaaaaachikoooooooooooo.

Hi.

<3
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:30 pm


So...who all's going to Spunky's voice class concert at the end of the year?

Me and Spunky, for those of you who don't know, will be doing "Everlong" by the Foo Fighters, him singing, and me on guitar.

:3

[-Saki-]
Captain


Kiyoske Dante

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:03 pm


I'm glad Suzanne is back again. It makes Spanish Class a tad bit more enjoyable.

And Janelle is happy about her being back too. Suzanne told me not to tell her until Janelle saw for herself though. ;_; I wanted to be the bearer of good news.

I'll go if I can Laura.
Reply
The OTHER General Discussion

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//