Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
Favourite SuJu Pairings Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:53 pm



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

@CRIE- LMAO. I hear. ;]

KiChul is cuuuutee too.<3

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:43 pm


I like KiChul... I just... don't know how much... stare

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:12 pm



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

>.>;;
I need more pics or gifs or vids of KiChul
to make me love them moree, as a pairing. @_@

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:18 pm



Lol, any suju coupling is drool worthy!

I mean, hot korean guys all lovey dovey! it doesn't even matter who it is xD

CRIE.nannako


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:43 pm



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

xD Agreed. <3

I like ShinJae too! ;] So funny. >w<

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:04 am


I love KYUMIN!!

whooo kyumin!! <333

I love that Drama thing they did so much!! ><

When Kyuhyun flings Sungmin towards him..OMG!! *DIES*

THEY LOOKED LIKE THEY WERE ABOUT TO KISS!

cweam_puff


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:53 am


♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

    ROFL! HAHAHA! I remember that. xDD
    I make a lot of SuJu pairing banners.
    I`ll be happy to make you a KyuMin one? :]

    ._______________________슈퍼주니어
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:16 pm


I'd be happy if you made a KyuMin one. O.o;;

KyuMin rocks... I actually agreed with all the couples in the drama.

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:17 pm


♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

    xD I know, eh? I was satisfied. o_o <3

    User Image
    LOOkiE what I made. ;]

    ._______________________슈퍼주니어
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:21 am


lol, awesomeness~<3

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:39 pm


♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

    xD Haha. Thankies. >w<
    You can use it, if you want! ^-^'
    Make sure to credit. xD

    ._______________________슈퍼주니어
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:16 pm


I don't know why, but i like the pairing of ShiChul..
Shiwon & Heechul.. so awesome!

SarangMin91

Romantic Cat

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Champion Cardholder 100

LoNeLy WiT 0uT U

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:52 pm


Hmm.
ShiChul isn't so bad.
I go more for KiChul though. xD
My all time fave. would have to be EunHae though!!
I also like HyukMin as well.
Hehe.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:17 pm


♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

    ShiChul makes me smile. :]
    I haven`t seen much of ShiChul action though..
    I love Kangchul! :] And HeeTeuk! <3

    ._______________________슈퍼주니어

imjennu
Crew


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:30 pm


My new one is ShiKyung. >.<;;
I really like it for some reason... stare
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//