Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dragonball GT
DBGT: Why was GT so bad? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wraen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 6:19 pm


Ethereal Dream
Wraen
Ethereal Dream
I felt that the humor they put in was really forced most of the time.

I did laugh at the part where Mr. Satan is handing out pins when everyone is moving to the other planet before Earth blows up, and Goten tries to give Vegeta one. xd

I don't remember seeing that part. Maybe they didn't show it yet.


Yea, they showed it. They're at the Dragon part now.. Um.. they got past [Pollution one], Ryan, [Water/Wind] and moving on to Chii. I forgot they're names.

It was Episode 40 for us in the US, and the episode we'll have this Saturday is Episode 52.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 7:24 pm


I think it's because they tried to take the characters from the last series and run with them, but they didn't stay true to their natures. Instead they substituted parts of their personalities for conveinance sake. Given, there was slack for them to have changed over the years, but I think they changed too much, especially trunks *weeps at the loss of the trunks she knows and loves* it-it-it's just so sad!

Song Mi Shuai


MikoBura
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 2:58 am


Oh yeah the evil dragons 'saga' totally sucked. Same goes for super 17...why did he have to become so big and ugly!!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 7:53 am


Wraen
Ethereal Dream
Wraen
Ethereal Dream
I felt that the humor they put in was really forced most of the time.

I did laugh at the part where Mr. Satan is handing out pins when everyone is moving to the other planet before Earth blows up, and Goten tries to give Vegeta one. xd

I don't remember seeing that part. Maybe they didn't show it yet.


Yea, they showed it. They're at the Dragon part now.. Um.. they got past [Pollution one], Ryan, [Water/Wind] and moving on to Chii. I forgot they're names.

It was Episode 40 for us in the US, and the episode we'll have this Saturday is Episode 52.

Then I either missed the episode or was completely spaced out during it. sweatdrop

I didn't realize they were so far already. It's probably because they cut out almost a quarter of the series. It makes the whole thing seem so much shorter. 3nodding

Ethereal Dream


LuckyMouse

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 3:52 am


MikoBura
Oh yeah the evil dragons 'saga' totally sucked. Same goes for super 17...why did he have to become so big and ugly!!


his hair looks cool though surprised
but his saga was way to short...
here in holland is was 1.5 week and it was over.. if im correct *-)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 4:01 am


LuckyMouse
MikoBura
Oh yeah the evil dragons 'saga' totally sucked. Same goes for super 17...why did he have to become so big and ugly!!


his hair looks cool though surprised
but his saga was way to short...
here in holland is was 1.5 week and it was over.. if im correct *-)


Nah a week. It was like 5 episodes or something?

MikoBura
Vice Captain


Yilanti Midnight

Dedicated Loiterer

14,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 8:59 am


MikoBura
Wraen
and so was the return of 17 in my opinion, but that might just be me..)


Yeah...I mean, 17 was evil in de android saga. Okay, he robbed people in the Buu saga but he didn't want to destroy the world or kill Goku anymore. He even raised his hands for the Genki Dama!

I was so mad when I found out they made 17 the bad guy - and Super 17 is ugly too!!! gonk scream stressed


Hi all! My first post here. Just wanted to say I completely agree with this statement. I was soooo pissed off when a: 17 was bad, and b: he was UGLY and c: he died and everyone was happy! gonk scream
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 10:18 am


Yilanti Maydow
MikoBura
Wraen
and so was the return of 17 in my opinion, but that might just be me..)


Yeah...I mean, 17 was evil in de android saga. Okay, he robbed people in the Buu saga but he didn't want to destroy the world or kill Goku anymore. He even raised his hands for the Genki Dama!

I was so mad when I found out they made 17 the bad guy - and Super 17 is ugly too!!! gonk scream stressed


Hi all! My first post here. Just wanted to say I completely agree with this statement. I was soooo pissed off when a: 17 was bad, and b: he was UGLY and c: he died and everyone was happy! gonk scream


Even his sister was happy gonk

Miko-Bura


SSJ_Gogeta

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:27 am


i think most people hate it because it wasn't made by the same person who made DB and DBZ although infact even though alot of people love the cell saga the original DBZ script was supposed to end at the end of the frieza saga anyway everything was very rushed in it and didn't make sense at all but then some of DBZ and the movies didn't either AND THEY MAKE PICCOLO SUICDILE!!!!!!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 12:05 pm


Gogeta5
i think most people hate it because it wasn't made by the same person who made DB and DBZ although infact even though alot of people love the cell saga the original DBZ script was supposed to end at the end of the frieza saga anyway everything was very rushed in it and didn't make sense at all but then some of DBZ and the movies didn't either AND THEY MAKE PICCOLO SUICDILE!!!!!!


Yeah, the GT creators forgot he wanted to rule the world, NOT get destroyed with it!

MikoBura
Vice Captain


LuckyMouse

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 7:40 am


piccolo didnt want to rule the world anymore after the saiyan saga :p
and yea, they totally screwd up piccolo, he was nothing more then a guest star....
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 8:10 am


LuckyMouse
piccolo didnt want to rule the world anymore after the saiyan saga :p
and yea, they totally screwd up piccolo, he was nothing more then a guest star....


But I liked him when he did smile What is the point of destroying the world anyway? surprised xd

MikoBura
Vice Captain


Ethereal Dream

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 10:40 am


MikoBura
LuckyMouse
piccolo didnt want to rule the world anymore after the saiyan saga :p
and yea, they totally screwd up piccolo, he was nothing more then a guest star....


But I liked him when he did smile What is the point of destroying the world anyway? surprised xd

I've always wondered about that. I don't think the villians ever bother to think it through. xp
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 11:18 am


rule #1 in the villains guide book:
concuer the planet that you're on

rule #2:
destroy it

rule #3
live a happy life in hell

LuckyMouse


nelly_is_saturn

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 12:28 pm


DBGT was just the stupidest out of all the shows of the DragonBall Trilogy.....
it was just unoriginal and stuff like that sweatdrop
Reply
Dragonball GT

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//