|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:40 pm
She smiled and giggled and tried to think deeper. She peeked over at him and noticed the markings on his face. They were so gorgeous, then she got an idea, "How about if I win...I can get a closer look at those markings on your face...and if you win....hmmm" she tried to think. She was only good at doing this halfway.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:43 pm
"I get I closer look at your eyes if I win!" he said with a deep laugh. He wondered what was so important about his markings but after all it was the only thing he had and her eyes were beautiful. He turned, ready to start the race. He peeked at her through the corners of his eyes. "Ready...set...GO!" he said and then took off towards the tree.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:48 pm
She smiled and tried to hold back the blush in her cheeks, he truly was charming, in his own cute way. It was interesting, and she felt like she actually was important somewhere for once. Which did mean something. She watched him take off and she chased after him. Running right beside him.
He was rather fast, but she tried to keep up, they were neck and neck, teh tree getting closer and closer. If they kept going this speed, they would reach the tree at the same time, then who would win?
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:51 pm
Ekene figured a tie was fair so he kept at the same speed slowing down every now and then if he felt like he was getting to far ahead. Soon he was sitting under the tree trying to catch his breath. "I...think we both won...?" he said with a laugh.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:54 pm
She sat back and was panting, it was a good race. She wasn't the fastest lioness afterall, she knew that. Plus, Ekene was so much bigger and stronger then she was. "I guess we did didn't we?" she said with a slight smirk, she curled her tail around her somewhat. "So, what happens if we both win, do we both get our prize?" getting a closer look at him was definitely a prize indeed.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:57 pm
He grinned. "Sure...but who's getting their prize first..?" he asked with another laugh. Then he thought about her more and found that he wanted his turn first. But he decided to be polite and let her answer. He smiled at her. How close would she get to him? Oh no! What if he panicked? He suddenly felt himself getting shaky. But he took a deep breath and kept himself under control.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:40 pm
Karana pondered to herself for a few minutes, well, it seemed like minutes, was really seconds actually. She had always been told 'ladies' first, but she didn't want to seem snobbish, not to Ekene. She didn't say a word, just took a few steps closer to him and tilted her head and leaned close to him. Slowly but surely until her nose was a mere inch from his. She smiled, "So golden...like the sun..."
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:46 pm
He found himself getting nervous again. But he was enjoying it. He didn't feel brave enough to meet her eyes, at least not yet. He couldn't wait till it was his turn. He had never known how nervous he could be until now. He smiled.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:49 am
Karana smiled and pulled back a little. She tried to hide a slight blushing to her cheeks, they were rather close just then. She hoped she didn't make Ekene nervous. "I believe it is your turn now Ekene," she said with a smile and a nod. She curled her tail around herself and sat back. Fair was fair, adn she would try to be still.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:05 pm
Ekene stepped towards her shakily hoping she didn't mind him being close. Then, he looked into her eyes. He found himself getting lost, not being able to look away, and imagining things about the two of them. He stared a bit longer than he should've but after a while he shook himself and looked away. He sighed, he wanted to say something to her but he could think of nothing to say. He wanted to look at her again but figured she would think he was weird. Ekene made a small cough. "Well..uh...let's get going now." he said with a nod. He didn't look at her, which was very hard, but stared straight forward and began walking. ((Lawl, sorry if that was a bit too deep. xD))
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:09 pm
Karan watched as he looked into her eyes, then she looked into his. Her grayeyesfocused on his gold ones that appeared like the sun burning. She felt warm adn strange, but it was nice, she didn't mind it at all. When he stepped abck, adn began walking, she wondered if she had done something wrong. She hoped she didn't, she didn't want Ekene upset with her. So she just walked along with him, smile on her face, and she walked in silence, peering at him through the corner of her eyes.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:14 pm
Ekene stopped. "Just be brave and tell her, you can do it...NOW!" said a little voice in his head. "Kara..." he sighed and shook his head. He couldn't bring himself to say anything. They hadn't even met a day ago and he felt foolish for falling in love so quickly. He didn't know how to say anything. He wasn't mad at her, but at himself.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:23 pm
Kara watched as he spoke, thens topped, then shook his head. She ducked her head down, concern in her gray eyes, "Ekene did I...did I do something wrong?" she could feel her eyes sting, tears possibly, she didn't want him mad at her! She, she wanted him to love her not hate her! "Ekene...I don't want you mad I...I," she stopped, couldn't say it, he would think of her a fool, so bad, so so bad.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:26 pm
His eyes widened and he turned and looked her in the eyes. Then he got as close to her as possible. "Kara I could never be mad at you...I love you." he said. Then he stepped away and looked down. "There, I said it. I know we just met but..i'm sorry, if you don't want to be around me anymore that's fine." he added quickly.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:36 pm
Karana looked at Ekene went away after he ahd said it, why would he go away when he said that to her? She padded up to him adn stood in front of him, looked up at his eyes, "Do you...do you mean that Ekene 'cause I... I love you too...I know that its strange but I've never felt so comlpete before I met you today..."
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|