Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dragonball Z
DBZ in other anime Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Auron-chan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:15 am


dbzx
billy and mady that show um the grim edventures with billy and mady yes they seems to reais their power and turn super sayin

O_o odd.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:20 am


question I wonder what they meant by that question

Chaos Gadget

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100

TidusJr

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:57 am


SYFFER
Shadowfire2009
if i were a DBZ maker dude i would be pissed
I would be flattered considering my creation is being praised by other animes.

No kidding.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 1:07 pm


I once saw Bomber man wearing an EXACT replica of goku's gi from the saiya-jin saga of DBZ... it was in a magazine..

Imsobored5555


Chaos Gadget

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 1:57 pm


In the 1st vol. of the manga Yu-Gi-Oh, Yugi mentions the Dragonballs from DBZ.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:40 pm


Saiyan X
In the 1st vol. of the manga Yu-Gi-Oh, Yugi mentions the Dragonballs from DBZ.

ah yes i remember that.

Ishikawa Miyuki

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Divil

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 6:57 pm


Try Excel Saga where the afro character (can't remember his name but he's based on the director or something) trains Pedro in the afro way and then he transforms by his hair turning into an afro and they do an energy move like the Kamahamaha but with a different word lol

p.s it appears towards the last episodes or something I think
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 8:20 pm


Ooh! In Ayashi no Ceres!!

The girl tells Yuhi to put a handband on his head and she tells him it's a "Submit to Celestial Being" headband, so that he can gaurd the angel girl. So he tries to take it off and it shocks him, so she tells him she made it so that only "a heavenly being's descendant can remove it." and Yuhi says, "I'm not Son Goku!"
and then Ms. Q hands him a "Nyoibo" xd

...but that's probably Saiyuki... oh well. sweatdrop

MochiPuchiko


Divil

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 1:56 am


hmm... some of these things could be refering to the son goku from legend from which dragonball/z goku is based slightly on his story in an odd way
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 2:02 am


Although I've never seen it mentioned in another anime, I did however see it mentioned sort of on The Simpsons one time. In the episode of the soap box from Japan that has Homer's face on it, somewhere there's a Japanese commercial played when I think they go to Japan or Homer gets a tape in the mail, and it has a parody thing of Goku, Sailor Moon and Pikachu.

I've also seen it mentioned on Buffy the Vampire Slayer. If those count at all. XD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Twilight Enchantress


Chaos Gadget

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 8:51 am


blaugh Pikachu looks like a dog. that's funny.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:24 pm


Did you guys see that new video game "Dragon Quest"? Are the characters supposed to look like DBZ ones or is it a total rip off?

SYFFER
Captain


Chaos Gadget

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:16 am


No rip off. Akira Toriyama is the Character Designer for that game and so many more famous RPG's.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:16 pm


Saiyan X
No rip off. Akira Toriyama is the Character Designer for that game and so many more famous RPG's.
Oh kool I didn't know that. Well then, I guess he wasn't very original. I mean, design different characters you old man!

SYFFER
Captain


Chaos Gadget

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:03 pm


SYFFER
Saiyan X
No rip off. Akira Toriyama is the Character Designer for that game and so many more famous RPG's.
Oh kool I didn't know that. Well then, I guess he wasn't very original. I mean, design different characters you old man!

That's just his style. xd i like it, though its a bit hard for me to imitate.
Reply
Dragonball Z

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//