Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
KyuHyun Oppa Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:55 am



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「 K O K O 」

xD Agreed.

I wasn`t mad. I couldn`t find the word about how I felt.
>.>;;

But now he`s like the most loved singer. xD

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:36 pm


사랑하는; 슈퍼주니어 >//<"

kyuhyun !
this youngest suju member in super junior.
yes, yesssss.
i totally agree.
he's the baby of the suju.
and yes, he looks older than he is.
eek




domokun heart

-paperphlox


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:18 pm



「 K O K O 」

YES! o.o;;
In fact, he seems the oldest. >.>;;



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:57 pm


That's probably cause Teukie and Chullie don't act like the oldest. xd

I decided to join this thread too, cause I remembered I love KyuHyun's
singing voice. stare



Okay, I'll admit..... I couldn't remember what he looked like either. xp

And and, that's good picture of him, usually, I find him ugly, (*gives Kyu
Hyun a hug*) but I really like that picture. *steals it*

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:03 pm



「 K O K O 」

=O!
He ain`t ugly.
He just cute. <3
D:<

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:50 am


He came before I had the chance to disagree with it. I'm pretty sure I saw "Twins" and "U" within the same day of learning about SuJu...

He's got a great voice.
I love it when he sing the three bears song to Sungmin. heart
And when they pretend to kiss. *o*

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:45 pm



「 K O K O 」

omg! I watched that vid before!
It was soooooooo amazing...............ly cute!
>.<;; heart blaugh

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:02 am


lol~ I know~ heart

Velexa was analyzing the kiss video~ She said that SungMin's hand was basically all visible, and that his hand probably wasn't actually blocking his lips.... *-*

Or maybe he only used a finger~ >.<

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:11 pm



「 K O K O 」

xD LOL.

KyuHyun opppppaaa needs to socialize and be in more vids with SuJu more. >..>;; HE NEEDS TO BE A COMPANY FOR KANGIN ON HIS RADIO SHOW! New Pairing: KangHyun! heart

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:26 pm


~Jdene~

"You are my all my everything"
"Cause you'll always be my all my everything"


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~Mahal Kita heart ~

Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:01 pm



「 K O K O 」

omg! KyuHyun and his turtle neck! woooo~
haha. He has no neck. heart
KyuHyun oppppppaaa! <3

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:05 am


That's what I thought also~that he needs to be more social~~

OMG, I thought that too~ I saw the pic and I was like, "O.o he has no neck..." blaugh

xd lol~ I'm still all for KyuMin~ biggrin


You were reading my mind today JenJen~ O_o

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:16 am



「 K O K O 」

--> ROFL. Yeahh. SOCIALIZE. KYUHYUN. SOCIALIZE. >:B

He needs a neck. D:

KangHyun! >w<

woo~ I`m a mind reader! >.>

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:34 pm


Yesh.
I really think it'd be like, an 100% better picture if he only had a neck. rofl

Nuuuu~ SungHyun. O.o Okees~ It's decided KyuMin sounds better... xd

lol~ read my mind now. xp

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:10 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> haha. Very true. Otherwise he just looks like a cute turtle.
>w<

hahah. Yes. KyuMin sounds wya better. >.>;;

Uhh..You`re thinking that KyuMin is abosultely adorable?

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//