Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
RyeoWook Oppa Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:01 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「 K O K O 」

lol.
And I loved his hair in that vid.


When was this?

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:43 pm


Heh...No clue. D:
I loved his hair that way though...^o^

`Bou


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:38 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「 K O K O 」

D: okaii

Yes. Very hott. He should keep his hair that way.

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:42 pm


Yepyep :3
I love the way his voice sounds...^^

Oh and...Nice profile :3

`Bou


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:44 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「 K O K O 」

I know. :]
His voice is amazing. I envy his voice. xD

Thanks. :] <3

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:47 pm


xD
I wish I could sing like him...;-;
You're welcome :]

`Bou


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:03 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「 K O K O 」

xD Me too. :[

:] Yours is really cool too. <3

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:07 pm


I smile everytime I hear him talk/sing...^-^
Thank you. :]

`Bou


Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:32 pm


[Jdene]

heart 4laugh
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-l_lTSg2TQ
love his voice when he sings in this clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2oP5BnBB6Y
OMG he's singing in english!!! sounds so good

[100% Filipina]
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:48 pm


Yesyes...
Honesty, love it. :3
^^

`Bou


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:58 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「 K O K O 」

YES!

@SuJu-
Your welcome. >w<

@KimJunsu-
The second vid is in SuJu`s profile.
sweatdrop whee stressed xD

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:00 pm


[Jdene]

heart 4laugh
didn't know that sweatdrop

[100% Filipina]

Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:07 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「 K O K O 」

xD
It`s ok.
I was just saying.
lol

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:09 pm


Teehee ^^;

`Bou


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:11 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「 K O K O 」

He needs to sing in English more.
Because he obviously can and is VERY good at it.
<3

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//