Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
DongHae Oppa Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:43 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「 K O K O 」

Yes.

AND WATCH DONGHAE! D:<
IN EP. 8/9 xD
He is so funny in those ep.
I remember him in the jail cell and
he said: YES PLEASE! so funnnnily. xD

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:59 am


lol~ Come Sunday, I'm going to the library~ *new mission*

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:21 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「 K O K O 」

heheheheheh

ROFL. DONGHAE BABY is soooo hilarious. rofl heart
I am in a DongHae loving mood riight now.
1 hour ago I was in a Chullie mood
And 3 hours ago I was in a Hannie mood.
>.< heart sweatdrop

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:28 pm


DongHae oppa~~
Dear Fishy of the East Sea xp
He is sooo funny.[i've said this so much... xD... all the boys are so funny ]
I love it! =p
I just watched an old Star Golden Bell today... with some of SuJu..
and when they were talking with the "english teacher"[or something like that? I dunno.. that girl who speaks english.. xD]
Girl: Super Junior, Hi! Nice to meet you!
SuJu: Hiiii~~~!
Girl: DongHae oppa~
DongHae: Yea~
Girl: Why is your name DongHae?
DongHae: Yea~
Girl: Your house is DongHae?
DH: Yea~
G: East Sea?
DH: Yea~!
My name is East Sea.
G: Why?
DH: ..I dunno~~.
*laughlaughlaugh*

xD ohmygoodness~~ so funny how he said it all rofl

[.endless.moment.]

Aged Treasure


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:49 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「 K O K O 」

OH YEAH!
I SAW THAT LIKE 1 MONTH AGO!
XD IT WAS HILARIOUS! heart ROFL.
He was also like: My grandfather and father -something in korean-
rofl He said: I don`t know.
SO FUNNNY-ly and CUTE. xD
DONGHAE OPPA FIIGHTING~~~! heart rofl

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:59 pm


[Jdene]

heart 4laugh
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUyZ6uTVTfM
sound so cute makes me smile :]

[100% Filipina]

Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:04 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「 K O K O 」

hahahahaha I already saw that vid. XD
Seems like every vid someone posts I already saw. >.>;;

-sings with him in english-
Santa Claus is coming to town.

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:33 am


eek Sometime this week, I'm ignoring homework for a while to go to the library and watch all these videos before I go insane. domokun

Redeim

Aged Codger


Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:08 pm


~Jdene~

"You are my all my everything"
"Cause you'll always be my all my everything"


Happen to me about 2 months ago cuz my computer had some problems
I couldn't watch video's for a while and I was going crazy
But now I can happily mrgreen watch video's

~Mahal Kita heart ~
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:19 pm



「 K O K O 」

haha.

Poor Redeim. I`d die. DX

I used to dislike DongHae before and now I suddenly LOVE him.
xD I feel bad that I disliked him...and for no odd reason too.
>.>;;


♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:06 pm


Poor Dong Hae.
I just couldn't identify him.
*realises the truth* If I got a new picture, I probably still wouldn't identify
him. xd
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:40 pm



「 K O K O 」

xD
Really?
What do you mean you can`t identify him? o.o;;

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:58 am


Well I might. I mean like, If I found a new picture of all of SuJu, DongHae would be the second one I point out. (Hee Chul's always been first, but unless it was a Twins picture~)
I dunno. >.>

I got to see him sing Santa Clause is Coming To Town in Korean. heart He was so adorable~~ 4laugh
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:17 pm


~Jdene~

"You are my all my everything"
"Cause you'll always be my all my everything"


User Image
~Mahal Kita heart ~

Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:03 pm


Redeim
Well I might. I mean like, If I found a new picture of all of SuJu, DongHae would be the second one I point out. (Hee Chul's always been first, but unless it was a Twins picture~)
I dunno. >.>

I got to see him sing Santa Clause is Coming To Town in Korean. heart He was so adorable~~ 4laugh

「 K O K O 」

Ah...I see. :]

xD I know. SO FREAKING CUTE! omg!
I was like singing with him in English and drooling at the same time. >.>;;

@KimJunsu-
That is one of the most hottest pics I`ve ever seen of DongHae!
omg! heart -drools badly-
xD -steals pic- C:<

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//