Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
EunHyuk Oppa Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:09 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「 K O K O 」

xD
hahahaah
Sometimes I comment on vids sometimes I don`t.
It depends if I am logged on or not.

I LOVE HIS RAP MANNNNN! <3

rofl

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:12 pm


So do I

Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:12 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「 K O K O 」

xD
I already memorized his rap.

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:31 am


[Jdene]

heart 4laugh
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. heart heart heart

[100% Filipina]

Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew


S a r a n g`

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:46 am


Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
[Jdene]

heart 4laugh
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. heart heart heart

[100% Filipina]


Water~ Wet hair~

Kibum looks cute, far in the back. XD

@Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl: Junsu's my favorite! Mine~ He looks so cute in the Balloons MV. @_@ *random, random*
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:57 am


Retasu_you
Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
[Jdene]

heart 4laugh
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. heart heart heart

[100% Filipina]


Water~ Wet hair~

Kibum looks cute, far in the back. XD

@Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl: Junsu's my favorite! Mine~ He looks so cute in the Balloons MV. @_@ *random, random*

[Jdene]

heart 4laugh
Me too! That MV is sooooo cute heart

[100% Filipina]

Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:59 am



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「 K O K O 」

lol...hahah
rofl I just saw the pic
and now I`m laughing. It looks funny.
Their hair is long. o.o;; And Hannie`s face
looks funny. rofl.
And yes, the balloons mv was cute.
Especially, because of the animal costumes.
heart whee 4laugh blaugh


.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:27 pm


~Jdene~

"You are my all my everything"
"Cause you'll always be my all my everything"


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~Mahal Kita heart ~

Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:03 pm



「 K O K O 」

ahhhhhhhhhh! HyukJae! <3
:] Hwaiiting! woooo~
Pink shirt! whee

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:34 am


~Jdene~

"You are my all my everything"
"Cause you'll always be my all my everything"


lol Hyukjae has the same birthday as my mom XD
~Mahal Kita heart ~

Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew


Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:08 am


~Jdene~

"You are my all my everything"
"Cause you'll always be my all my everything"


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~Mahal Kita heart ~
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:06 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> Awwwwww! omg! HyukJae looks so cute.

I have to do pics like that too! I`ll post my pics doing the smae thing he is
doing in that pic when I take it. >.>;;

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


CRIE.nannako

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:55 pm


They all looks so tan! NOOO! TT___TT

The reason i like them is cause they have clear pure skin like ice cream! xD
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:08 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> haha. I don`t care about their skin tone. -_-'
But yeah.. haha. I remember Heechul in U mv,
his translated lyrics were: Clear skin like milk

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


S a r a n g`

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:58 am


User Image

^_____^ It's so cute~ It's Eunhyuk~ I love his costume!
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//